Before Picture

Deb366
on 10/23/17 7:15 pm
I am 9 years out and I don't. I used to keep my before and after pictures in my dresser and I looked at them frequently. I have had some people at work post photos of me fat. I just don't feel like that person anymore. The photo makes me sad. I am more interested in who I am now and being the best that I can be. Maybe some folks need to look at their before pictures to generate fear that that could happen again?? I think if it works for you or you need it, do it...if not don't.
Best of luck to you in this journey!

Deb366
Beam me up Scottie
on 10/23/17 7:44 pm
Why? I had the DS before facebook was very popular. So the answer is no.....I don't carry before and after pictures of me.

Sorry that is weird to be "shocked" by the fact that you do not. Does the person work with successful WLS patients?

Y D.
on 10/25/17 1:26 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

I do not carry them with me, no.

I am ok sharing them among "like" groups, such as these forums. otherwise, they make me uncomfortable. it feels like another life.

NYMom222
on 10/26/17 10:21 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Well I have pictures on my phone ..... I break them out once in awhile

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 10/28/17 4:30 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

I did not, however, I do talk to others about WLS and people do not believe I was ever 284, so I made a before and after, but do not look at it otherwise. I also go to different support groups and I want people to know I am there for a reason and I am not some casual observer, so I pull it out. I guess I could burn the old photos and not miss them.

I had a weird time at first recgnizing myself in the mirror when I would walk by, so I needed to reinforce what I currently look like.

Sharon

Most Active