Happy National Coffee Day!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/30/17 6:37 am

Me too. Contigo cups. Love them. The other thing good for coffee or anything else is the 18 oz Thermos with flip top. I have at least 4 ...I love them. The last, and they really work. I have to make sure the coffee in there is hot but not scalding got. I got "burned" a few times when I started to use it. That thing is better to keep it really warm long time and more leak profferin than any contigo I have.

https://www.amazon.com/Thermos-Vacuum-Insulated-Stainless-Hy dration/dp/B000FJ9DOK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506778425&sr=8 -3&keywords=thermos+vacuum+insulated

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

The Salty Hag
on 9/30/17 7:06 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I looked at the Contigos, and the lids were too complicated for me... I messed with two or three for 5 minutes...lol. I was so frustrated.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

seattledeb
on 9/29/17 5:38 pm

I love my Yeti for icy drinks.

Daisydoo02
on 9/29/17 7:04 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Love your mug Audrey!! I am a coffee-a-holic, and I drink about 100oz a day in decaf and that's me cutting down. I love different mugs and it was hard to choose one so I am showing you my fav four.

Blue Starbucks mug, hubby and I got a set of four when we moved in together 17+ years ago and only one is left. Green Daisy mug, enough said, Green paw print mug, b/c when you have two Labs dog hair is everywhere and last the white mug well my two dogs are my heart so there you go

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

The Salty Hag
on 9/29/17 7:50 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

Dog hair is like bacon then, right?

I love your mugs! The Daisy mug...is adorable, like her namesake!

Tom Petty

jenorama
on 9/29/17 9:41 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I collect the "You are here" series of city mugs from Starbucks. I have San Francisco (of course), LA, Dallas, Whistler, Seattle, Washington DC, Disney California Adventure, London, Edinburgh and New York so far. My gay husband went to Munich for work and I asked him to get me a Munich one if he happened to stumble into a SBUX there. I don't even know if they have them there.

The one I keep at work is a huge one from Disneyland with Grumpy the Dwarf on it. Pretty accurate! :D

Jen

Donna L.
on 9/30/17 6:55 am - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I love the stacking Starbucks mugs in general.

I know there are both Chicago and Illinois ones...somewhere. I could go hunting if you want, Jen.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

The Salty Hag
on 9/30/17 7:29 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I'll usually just go to the closest tourist trap for my mugs. I never even knew Starbucks had that type of mug. Damn. Now I feel like I need to have a redo on all of my vacations.

Tom Petty

Kathy1212
on 9/30/17 6:35 am

I seriously need that mug, lol.

I don't really have a favourite mug but I love making mug warmers. I made a bunch to give away for gifts last Christmas, filled with bags of chocolate, and this was my favourite. The face on the bag was a happy accident.

Pre-Op Visit: Jan. 10, 2017, weight 304, surgeon: Dr. David Lindsay, St. Joe's, Toronto

1st Day of (3 weeks worth of) Optifast: Jan. 11, 2017

Surgery Date: Feb. 1st, 2017

Kathy  

The Salty Hag
on 9/30/17 7:26 am
RNY on 05/20/13

That's cute!

Tom Petty

Most Active