Kathy S - WLS Journey - Losing Weight - Losing Friends

Kathy S.
on 9/28/17 3:01 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with
December 30, 2005

Well the hits just keep coming...I got a email from two friends or so I thought were friends, saying they can't be around me anymore. They say I talk about my weight loss and exercise to much and make them feel bad. I told them it was never my intent to do this and I was sorry. These two were the ones that always asked questions and said they wanted to get started. I guess when I tried to help they took it wrong.

I know they say this happens, when we lose weight but I didn't think it would hurt so bad. Oh and the final blow. One had the nerve to say, and by the way you "DID" take the easy way out. EXCUSE ME!!!! They were there when I was going through what I did the first 3 months. How can they say that. Today, it's my choice what goes in my mouth and if I go to the gym or not. The same as them.

I really have to wrap my head around this one. My DH is going to be gone most of next month and I am just going to become a gym bum and workout my frustrations. I guess I should pay my PT extra for the shrinking stuff he has to put up with.

He was sooo funny. I was so upset I had done an hour of cardio before our workout. This is a nono as you want to have all your energy for the weight workout. Anyway, I told him I needed to burn off the anger I was feeling. When I told him this one person was upset I had asked him to come to the gym with me, the PT looked at me and said and I bet he NEEDED TO GO RIGHT? Chuckle, chuckle...well yea he does. I guess I need new friends!!!!

I can't believe 2006 is here! Wow the year of 2005 was ROCKIN!!! I was in the store and when I looked in the mirror my face was down to my chest. I just can't wait for PS. It really does make a difference in how you feel as well as function.

Take care,
Kathy

Updated thoughts - no comment needed as this was true 13 years ago and is true today. Don't let ANYONE derail your efforts and poop on your dreams!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Terri Ott Norris
on 9/28/17 3:55 pm - Livermore, CA
RNY on 07/18/17

Let them poop away....same thing happening to me- thanks for sharing!

Have a Blessed Day....

BLOG: www.sweattodaysmiletomorrowcom.wordpress.com

Most Active