Who Are The Moderators For Our Boards?

FluffyChix
on 8/4/17 5:32 am

I feel I should introduce myself to them and to the world. Hello, my name is Peter. As in Peter and the Wolf. As in the boy who cried wolf. As in the chemo-brained idiot who apparently has a tough time distinguishing between the REPLY button and the REPORT button. Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! As in, I'm the one who keep****ting the wrong button (REPORT rather than REPLY), typing out thoughtfully prepared responses to innocent board members, then sending them into the ether to land at your feet.

I'm so sorry. I will try to stop it. I am set to cut off my right index finger at 9am as a means of stopping this disappointing reflexive behavior!

TIA and serry for stirring things up and crying wolf!

Kathy S.
on 8/4/17 7:51 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Awwwww, what a sweet note! Thank you! You are not the first one that has done that or will be the last. It's ok and I just love your user name FluffyChix. How could one get upset at any time for anything you do or say with that name

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

FluffyChix
on 8/4/17 8:03 am

I'm sad to inform you that I just "LIKED" your post and then promptly "REPORT" clicked your post. (SNORT) bahahahaha. Now I shall have to remove a second finger since clearly, amputating the pointy-finger was insufficient! (joking...I actually made myself hit the actual REPLY button this time!)

MUAH and thanks for all your hard work!

Kathy S.
on 8/4/17 2:11 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Now ya done it Let's hope my boss does not see a post of mine is getting reported

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

The Salty Hag
on 8/5/17 5:15 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Peter? I thought you were female?

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

FluffyChix
on 8/5/17 5:22 am

Yeah, it's an allegory. I am female.

Deanna798
on 8/5/17 5:43 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I have done this a few times myself and then thought, where the hell did my post go, I know I hit the post button.

You are the brave one to admit it. I know that the mods probably laugh at us secretly when we do it, but are kind enough to keep their mouths shut. lol.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20