Kathy s WLS Journey - Help!!! I Don't Have Anything To Wear!!!

Kathy S.
on 8/3/17 2:12 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

April 11, 2005

Ok, Ok, maybe not rolling blading just yet, but the weather has been so wonderful it sure puts you in the mood to do things we never did before.

I DON'T HAVE ANY CLOTHES TO WEAR!!! My husband went down to the basement to root through the last bin of clothes for shorts. I blew by the 20's and 18 fit quite nice thank you... If I go through my closet all the tops and pants are to big. I would not have anything left. I am trying to get by until I get closer to goal. But the people I work with had a really good laugh at me wearing my Dynasty collection. They say I am a blast from the past. I can't help it if the size of these smaller clothes were last worn in the 80's. HELLO, I cut the shoulder pads out, chuckle, chuckle....

Weight in at 171 today. I can't believe I am soooo close to the 160's. My mind doesn't go back that far to remember when I was that small. Chuckle, chuckle...

I have my follow up appointment for the surgeon on May 12th. I would LOVE to be at 150. I remember asking him where I could be and he said let's wait and see but he thought 150 was doable. I would love to blow him away and be in the 150's. Not sure if I can but hey, anything is better than what I was before.

Don't laugh, but I took after pictures and the outfit I had on made me look bigger than I am...HONEST, I know you are laughing but my son and husband agreed. Now I need to go buy something.

Until next time, legs crossed and amazed I can do that without my legs turning blue, chuckle, chuckle....

Take care,
Kathy

Updated thoughts - You are so focused on losing weight that it does not hit you, that you are losing weight. For me it was like over night (even though it wasn't) It was like I woke up and the smaller person in front of me, was me. Once it sinks in you start to enjoy it, have fun and the best way to describe it as a little kid on Christmas day coming into the family room with presents all around the tree. You just can't wait to jump in and experience the joy!!!!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

RNY on 12/22/14

You are too funny. Keep up all the good work!! You have decades more of healthy living in front of you.

Sharon

Most Active