Air fryers on sale 20% off at Williams Sonoma

SkinnyScientist
on 7/25/17 10:56 am

Today was a "skip the gym" and take a walk all the way to William-Sonoma kind of a day (aka 4 mile walk it perfectly cool weather).

Williams-Sonoma has one of their air fryers on sale for 20%. I know quite a few people on the boards here like theirs.... I seem to recollect HALA being a proponent of hers?

They are spendy though. At my WS there were $199 USD plus tax.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

The Salty Hag
on 7/26/17 5:28 am
RNY on 05/20/13

Amazon has a huge selection with much better prices-especially if you have Amazon Prime. I've been debating on buying one. I almost pulled the trigger on Prime Day, but didn't. I'm still trying to figure out a good fit for my family's needs.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

SkinnyScientist
on 7/26/17 5:37 am

I will keep that in mind.

The gal at WS told me they have air-fryer advanced techniques classes, usually in the fall.

My evil plan is to: 1) go to the air fryer classes and taste to see if they are as awesome as everyone says that they are and 2) if I like it-buy at amazon. Perhaps it will be a "Merry Xmas to myself" kind of gift.

The Salty Hag
on 7/26/17 1:12 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

No perhaps... You should go for it. You deserve it!

I always buy my own Christmas gifts first. ( kidding )

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/26/17 9:45 am

ouch.. not for 199. But thanks. I am not sure if I will use it.. so I am bit hesitant to buy one.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/26/17 9:48 am

We are not scared of fat. I eat fried food - homemade - all the time. I use natural fats like coconut oil, bacon fat or ghee... i bake some of my stuff in a small convection oven. I have n=more kitchen "toys" that I probably should have... oy..

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

SkinnyScientist
on 7/26/17 10:26 am

Then I wonder-"Who was the Vet that had the air fryer and loved it!?!?!"

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/26/17 10:50 am

She is not a vet yet- but Deanna mentioned Air fryer Gowise and she loved it. Many people have the Nuwave lamp-style air fryer - but I did not like mine. I had it - and sold it. I used it maybe 2 times?

I asked the question on main board about the air fryers, since I was considering buying one on prime day. One that I was "stocking" sold out on me... I took that as I sign to think if I really need one. I am still considering... and home my Costco will have that one day - so I can try it and return if I don't love it. IYKWIM. I do love Costco easy return policy.

I am trying to de-clutter my life and house. I have too much stuff. I still like to get things that I will use- more than 1 or 2 times a year.

SkinnyScientist
on 7/26/17 1:40 pm

Seriously-you are the fifth person I know that has decluttered their life in the last 3 months. Myself, a friend Jason, and my friend Juan, and my friend Stephan.

It is nice to walk into a more empty/spacious home isn't it? And one can find stuff!

But I gotta stop buying and use up all my beauty supplies!

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/26/17 5:35 pm

Yea... My decluttering will take couple of years. We have lots of stuff. Keith officially moved in in December. He is slowly unpacking his stuff, and before he moved in house was already ful of stuff.

It is getting easier to get rid of things. First batch was easy - things that I didn't like or really needed. Close that did not for me right.

Now it is more challenging because I still have a lot of things, too many things that I like, but problem don't need. I have way too many books.

Most Active