Kathy S WLS Journey - Is That A Light Up Ahead At The End Of The Tunnel?

Kathy S.
on 7/14/17 10:42 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Is That A Light Up Ahead At The End Of The Tunnel?

Oct. 6, 2004

Saw Dr. Nagle and for the first time, nothing new had popped up and the hole and other openings were looking pretty good. He said he wanted to see me in 30 days barring any crisis. He said I need to think about my strength at this time as I can't go to the bathroom without needing a nap. And to start thinking about my eating. My complications are taking all my strength and energy. I asked about the home nurse and he said it was up to me. I told him I would like for her to continue until we see where the hole on my original incision is going and he was fine with that. Gee finally, is this the light at the end of the tunnel?

I Miss My OH Family...

Oct. 2, 2004

I try so hard to sit at the computer as I miss the board but about 10 mins is all I can do with all the pressure on my tummy I have to go and lay down. I miss posting and reading the board and the support it gives me.

Updated thoughts - I hope reading these blog entries does not freak you out or discourage you. I hope it shows you just how bad things can get and still succeed and have no regrets! YOU GOT THIS! At this time I had no clue how much I would lose and how it would give me my life back. The surgery saved my life.

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active