Small Victories!

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/17 7:08 am
RNY on 04/18/17

Finally broke 230 this morning! Now registering 229 even on the scale. Have not seen this territory for five years. Talk about "an ounce of hope!" Or more like hope over the loss of ounces. I wanted to hit this goal three weeks ago prior to leaving on our trip and attending my class reunion, just for the mental motivation. Didn't make it, but also didn't beat myself up about it. Focused on the fact that my size 18 jeans were fitting a bit too loosely and all of my tops hang on me and fall off my shoulders. Only lost a pound a week on the road, but this is also fine. Going in the right direction. Got in lots of walking and figure I may have worked up a bit of muscle. Now I am home and can really focus on getting in all of my vitamins, protein, and water. That was a challenge while traveling. No more restaurants for me for a while. I am older and don't lose as fast as many, but that is also fine. This is the most consistent weight loss I have ever experienced that did not require prescription diet pills. Today I feel successful. That's a good feeling.

jackiepicard
on 7/7/17 7:19 am - Middletown, CT
RNY on 08/02/16 with

I'm so happy for you :)

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/17 9:26 am
VSG on 01/12/17

That's amazing great job. Your clothes being a bit too big is a nice problem to have! I have had to take a couple road trips since after surgery and they are really a pain to get everything you need in your body. It sounds like you handled it well though.

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/17 10:53 am
RNY on 09/22/16

Great job, keep up the hard work!

Ceci