Strategy

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/7/17 6:45 am
RNY on 12/31/13

HAHAHAHAHA.

Totally "get it" --

The other day I caught myself staring at a man eating a chocolate croissant.

I probably looked like some kind of absolute psycho, because I was eating vicariously through this stranger -- and perhaps he thought I was lusting after him -- but I still can't tell you what he looked like.

I was having a passionate love affair in my mind with his bread...

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/7/17 9:44 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

So true. I get seriously anxious if my clothes are not fitted. I am sure I will immediately fill any extra space.

My inner food addict is a ***** and I named her Brad because I know she would hate that name. She looks like a vampire at the door pacing and waiting for the last rays of the sun to fade so she can consume me. The fitted clothes, weighing myself every morning AND every night, counting calories...counting bites...all of it...all feels like I am holding up the sun. Impossible.

Yet...god damn it...here I am...still doing this thing. F*@% you Brad!

~Elizabeth the Vampire Slayer

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

(deactivated member)
on 6/7/17 1:23 pm
RNY on 04/18/17

UGH! I HATE Brad!!!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/8/17 3:57 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

LOL! You just voiced a fear of mine too: "I am sure I will immediately fill any extra space."

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121

Most Active