Strategy

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/17 4:10 pm
RNY on 04/18/17

Keeping myself in tight-fitting pants so I don't become complacent. I have seen the fat-girl of my psyche in dreams and she is such a con artist. I have to do things to trick her. She thinks she is SO smart and can get away with doing whatever she wants.

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/6/17 4:34 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

LOL.

I have a sneaky food addict inside me -- she will tell me anything to get her drugs of choice. She's a real liar and sneak.

Once, she tried to convince me that I could eat just 1/4 cup of peanuts as a snack. She also likes to try to tell me I can eat more if I exercise, that there are negative-calorie foods and she's even tried to convince me that starvation mode is a real thing.

She's a real peach to be sure!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/17 4:53 pm
RNY on 04/18/17

Mine once flew down upon me in a burka screeching and threatening to kill me if I even TRIED to reduce her! Scared me so bad I woke up screaming. She's more subtle lately, but still a pain. Shhh! I think she hears me typing about her.
Are you trying to tell me there is no such thing as negative calorie food? WHA . . .?!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/6/17 5:01 pm
RNY on 12/31/13

So, I see yours has told you the same bull****

Once mine had me order 2 drinks at a drive-thru so that the person working the window wouldn't know that all the food was just for me...

She also was known to convince me to put food wrappers in random public trashcans before I got home -- so no one would know that I'd already had a "car snack" before eating dinner...

She also convinced me to steal a seat belt extender from an airline once -- because she told me she was helping me not to be embarrassed that I didn't fit in the regular restraint. On that same trip, she convinced me to eat on the plane and a full meal during the lay over... she is never ever too full to eat some more!

Once she told me it was a good idea to force the roller coaster bar to close over my stomach -- even though it really didn't fit. I spent an entire ride in horrendous pain smashed against a metal bar. Later, when I was black and blue across my gut, she didn't even apologize.

But the worst thing she ever did was convince me to bolus extra insulin when I was already in the 200's -- so I could eat something she wanted when I shouldn't have eaten in the first place. She is always trying to kill me --- or at least get my feet amputated or make me blind.

I hate that evil *****

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/17 5:24 pm
RNY on 04/18/17

Oh, Man! Yours is a WITCH.
I think perhaps I am too ashamed still to admit all that my fat wench has put me through. I do know that she is so jealous of me that she does whatever she can in her power to destroy me. She has convinced me to lie (a lot, mostly to myself), but isn't that the worst kind of lie? Right now she is on the carb streak: You need that cracker to make your stomach settle. A few refined carbs won't hurt. Hey, as long as the scale isn't going up, you can cheat a little. You aren't eating enough to make a difference. Last night she convinced me to pig out on rice cakes and sugar-free candy. UGH! So sick after. And where was she?

I know hating her is counter-productive. I know I have to embrace her. She is actually older than I am; she remembers from the womb and the diet the 6-week old baby was put on. I don't remember those things, but she does. It's been a long time and I still can't bring her out of it.

CC C.
on 6/7/17 4:47 am

"Once mine had me order 2 drinks at a drive-thru so that the person working the window wouldn't know that all the food was just for me..."

Once? Mine convinced me to do this daily!

CerealKiller Kat71
on 6/7/17 6:41 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Well, the rest of the times I did it were all me! LOL

CC C.
on 6/7/17 6:59 am

Kristi T.
on 6/7/17 9:38 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I wish I could hit the "like" button more than once on this Kat!

peachpie
on 6/6/17 7:13 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I get it. I wear a pants as last resort due to how 'close' they fit. I force myself to wear them though for reality checks.

You and Kat need to get out of my head. Your both voicing the thoughts my fat girl psyche convinced me only I have.

My vision is skewed by her- I no longer see people. I see the food they're eating. Today I saw pretzels, animal crackers, chips, a bagel. Don't ask me about the people-- but I can describe the food!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Most Active