Aaptiv App

peachpie
on 6/3/17 8:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

I tried this app this morning on my treadmill run and really liked it. I hate treadmill running, so having a person in my ear was helpful and it had me working and reasonable intensity/rest intervals. And since I am not a music aficionado, having music pre-selected for the workout was convenient. I have a seven day free trial- then it's $10/month. I really don't want another monthly payment- I'm already carrying two gym memberships equaling $50/month.

I'm gonna play with the app some more to see how much more I can truly get from it. I'm sure it would allow me to spin on my own vs. waiting for a class that fits in my schedule. I wish you could just buy certain workouts. Anyone know of anything similar?

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/3/17 3:07 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Well I can yell in your ear & play music for $5.00 a month if you want.

No but really $10.00 a month seems kinda pricey, but if you really like it maybe suspending one of your gym memberships might make it worth it. 7 days for free really isn't a long time to see if you'll keep up with it.

Sorry that I don't have any suggestions for apps. I really don't run, unless someone is chasing me.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

NYMom222
on 6/3/17 3:45 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I really don't understand how you use an app on the treadmill... do you have to keep adjusting your speed and things on the monitor? I have a treadmill choice on my Jeff Galloway app, but don't really know how to actually do it on a treadmill without it being annoying...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

peachpie
on 6/3/17 5:42 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Yeah, you adjust the speed, but it's wasn't a bother to me. I learned it's faster to use the keypad than to use the up/down speed arrows . The intervals I was running at left for few adjustments.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Vegbeth
on 6/3/17 6:30 pm - Boston , MA
VSG on 12/28/16

I knew a few years ago I was able to find podcasts with spinning classes that I used to spin on my own and on the elliptical. Don't know if they are still available.