OK Ladies, grab your water, coffee and or tea and let's talk privates!

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/23/17 4:22 am

Like with everything regarding our bodies - some will have issues with that - some will not.

I believe extreme cases that requires surgery (lipo, moons lift) are not going affect everyone. It may depend on fat distribution - some of us have it in arms - some in a butt, boobs, or stomach area. Some - down there.

The "privates" was never an area of concern for me. They always look proportional to the rest of me. When I heard some woman complaint about it - I had no idea what they were talking about.

At the same time - a friend of mine - "a normie"- with normal BMI - decided to have Tommy tack with moons lift and lipo.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Kathy S.
on 5/23/17 1:44 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You are lucky the flapping sound did not visit you

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Pokemom
on 5/23/17 8:44 am
RNY on 12/29/14

Thank you for the links to these articles and the discussion. I have assumed some of my discomfort since WLS is due to aging. But I realize now that it may instead (or also) be due to WLS.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 5/23/17 5:51 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

So is liposuction the only way to deal with that area?

Kathy S.
on 5/25/17 9:59 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

No...

Donna L.
on 5/26/17 1:12 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

Depending on anatomy, sometimes a tummy tuck can help depending on the surgeon who does it. Also, there are specific plastic surgery procedures for the genital area to do reconstruction.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Kabeebabee
on 5/25/17 10:48 am
RNY on 06/14/17

Hi all, just beginning my journey with the three week optifast. I was told about the apron and the hanging skin on the arms but OMG there too? So much to look forward to :) Love that I can get information like this on this site. Sure will make for some interesting discussions with my doc.

AggieMae
on 5/29/17 2:37 am
VSG on 10/25/16

On a related subject, I just discovered that I have hip bones and also some grey hair "down there"... there is pubic hair dye "Brown Betty"... For those of us ladies who still sport pubes. I comes in brown and auburn and tangerines and bright blue...

Alese M.
on 5/29/17 7:31 pm - FL

Love your new subject! It needed to be talked about !!!

Hugs, alese

alese in SE FL    

Kathy S.
on 6/1/17 3:02 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Your welcome

Most Active