What are we like besides our WLS?

CC C.
on 5/11/17 7:15 am

Oh Liz, I wish you all the best! Thank you for sharing with us...

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/17 12:09 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Thank you for sharing this, my good thoughts are going out to you you have so much on your plate right now. You seem like such a strong woman, I hope all the best for you.

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/17 12:11 pm

Thanks for sharing your life, complete with the sadness and happiness.

I have been to CC and love it. Beautiful place .... I love 6A! I too love decorating especially for the holidays.

God Bless you.

Jakosaurus
on 5/11/17 5:57 am
VSG on 08/07/17

Who am I?

But seriously, I am 34 year old Texan. I am happily married (October will be 10 years) and I have 2 red-headed daughters (6 and 9) with the temper to prove they got it naturally. I also have 2 yorkey-poos named Luke and Leia. In theory I am an avid board game player but time has been pretty tight lately so I am more ov a board game collector now. Seriously I have almost 90 games and counting LOL. I love pretty much everything nerdy...so sci-fi, fanasy, theatre, videogames, etc. One of my goals with this surgery is to get thin enough to feel comfortable cosplaying so that might give you more info on my nerdiness than I should freely share LOL.

HW: 332

SW: TBD

CW: 306.7

GW: 175

MFP Username: Jakosaurus82

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/17 12:08 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Cosplaying would be so much fun. I always wanted to go for Blizzcon someday (which is a big even for games like Starcarft, Diablo, World of Warcraft) and cosplay as well. Though, I'm not sure how handy I am with making my own costume lol.

Jakosaurus
on 5/11/17 12:38 pm
VSG on 08/07/17

I've thought about going to Blizzcon at some point. I'm a big fan of Diablo but I would be kind of worried that it would just be overrun with WOW players. Not that I have anything against it, but I decided long ago that if I wanted to live any kind of normal "analog" life then I would have to give the MMO's a hard pass :)

I figure I have time to learn how to make my own stuff while I'm losing the weight. Plus "God helps those who know how to search youtube" ;D

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/17 1:50 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Normal is overrated! I buy a virtual blizzcon ticket every year there is a good mix of everything. Diablo is pretty big I see alot of costumes from D3 which is neat.

Jakosaurus
on 5/11/17 4:38 pm
VSG on 08/07/17

I've heard of the virtual tickets but never really considered it. How is that?

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/17 5:05 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

They're fun. When you buy it you get access to various channels on the website to see things live streamed and if you miss something you can go back and watch it. There are channels for Heroes of the storm, WoW, Starcraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone, you can watch all the live dev panels and Q&A's, as well as competitions and Heroes of the storm tournament. So you can basically see all of the events of blizzcon without physically being there. Usually you get in game items too, I know in WoW there is always a pet, D3 a new set of wings plus a pet, and a HotS mount. Not sure what hearthstone gets, or Starcraft though.

Jakosaurus
on 5/12/17 4:51 am
VSG on 08/07/17

I may have to check that out sometime :)

Most Active