Introduction of a new member

BigViffer
on 4/19/17 8:31 am
VSG on 02/15/15

Well, two days into my membership here and I already got moderated. The email I received was from a "Do Not Reply" address, so I went to the "Contact Us" and then Member Services. They want my name, mailing address and phone number just to inquire about being moderated?!

Perhaps this is not the forum I should be a member of after all. That is creepy and invasive.

"The strength of many to crush you might stop me."

Member Services
on 4/19/17 8:47 am - Irvine, CA

Viff, email [email protected] and we can assist you.

Kathy S.
on 4/19/17 9:06 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi BigViffer,

I had to check to see what was going on... You wanted to share some of your meal plans with another member and provided a link to the "other" site. Linking to another site is against our Terms of Services. See below. When we pull a thread we send an email notice of why. If that is not in the mail box of the email you have on your account let us know. Not sure if you wanted to take the time, but maybe you could copy and paste your journey here in your profile. Let me know if you need anything else

Terms of Services

Linking to other sites

Users agree that the use of the message board and chat rooms is a privilege and not a right. You agree by posting that you will not link to or otherwise engage in any action to entice or pull others from this community. Links and references to websites that are similar to ObesityHelp are considered violations of our Terms of Service and will be removed.

Regards,

Kathy

Member Services

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Pokemom
on 4/19/17 9:15 am
RNY on 12/29/14

Hello, BigViffer! I am a "lapsed regular" who checked back in this morning. I am excited to see your discussions on the boards in the future. I have totally missed the drama that is alluded to in this thread, but I have to say that I love this site. I have learned so much, and I find it really welcoming. I hope you will like it too.

NYMom222
on 4/20/17 7:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Welcome! I love weight/strength training myself...it is the cardio stuff that kicks my butt...but getting better.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

4MRB4PHOTO
on 4/23/17 1:17 am
VSG on 07/28/14

Welcome aboard BigViffer.

This website is very good. You will enjoy the helpful posts, support and advice.

The drama is not as bad as BP, but unfortunately it is here too.

BigViffer
on 4/24/17 11:33 am
VSG on 02/15/15

Hey, another familiar "face". Good to see you again!

"The strength of many to crush you might stop me."

cc583
on 4/23/17 6:21 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Welcome to the boards!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active