Introduction of a new member

Sabrina J.
on 4/18/17 10:05 pm
VSG on 04/10/17

Welcome, Welcome! I had VSG April 10th, so I'm a newby and have been made to feel very welcome, the advice is priceless! I'm hope you will feel welcome! I would love to see some info. on weight lifting. Back in the day I would do Fit for Life - but never started with real light weights. If only I would have kept it up...ERG.

BigViffer
on 4/19/17 3:56 am
VSG on 02/15/15

Once I become acclimated to this forum, I may delve into my personal routine on here. I don't exercise anymore, I train. There is a bit of a difference. It's not meant to sound snobbish, but there is an important delineation between the two. Exercise is what you do to stay healthy. Training is what you do to obtain a fitness goal.

Like I said, once I am more comfortable on this board I post a long winded topic on te benefits f barbell training.

"The strength of many to crush you might stop me."

Lipsticklady
on 4/17/17 5:29 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

HEY HOTTIE!!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Kathy S.
on 4/18/17 8:15 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You calling me a Hottie or BigV?

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Lipsticklady
on 4/18/17 6:04 pm
VSG on 05/14/13
On April 18, 2017 at 3:15 PM Pacific Time, Kathy S. wrote:

You calling me a Hottie or BigV?

YES!!!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Kathy S.
on 4/18/17 8:22 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

BigViffer
on 4/18/17 7:53 pm
VSG on 02/15/15
On April 18, 2017 at 12:29 AM Pacific Time, Lipsticklady wrote:

HEY HOTTIE!!

I may be hot, but I've never been mistake for an internet model like some of us...

"The strength of many to crush you might stop me."

Kathy S.
on 4/18/17 8:24 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hey, give this old lady a moment of delusion

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/17/17 6:17 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hi & Welcome to the forum.

While you're getting used to the site there are other forums that are more specific like by surgery type, a mens forum, exercise forum etc, in case you wanted to post something specific in those areas.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Beam me up Scottie
on 4/17/17 6:43 pm
Welcome!
Most Active