Tomorrow is my day!

sue1956
on 4/17/17 7:58 pm

I have a question is any body over 50 or 60 and is having this surgery or am I the only one ?

newjourney59
on 4/18/17 5:09 pm
VSG on 03/23/17

Hey Sue. I am 59 and had vsg surgery on 3/23/2017. So far so good. I've lost 46 lbs. so far. I know you will do well. Just follow what your doctor says and you will be fine.

sue1956
on 4/17/17 8:03 pm

I have to confess on Easter Sunday I cheated I had small portion of our Easter Meal and now I'm sick, I went back on my liquid diet today

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/17 9:41 pm - Eugene , OR
VSG on 04/17/17

Hello, post-op day 4. I'm doing alright. I have my good times and bad times. Still learning. I'm only on the Stage 2 Full Liquid Diet. It isn't much. But, I'm learning that I can get down a wee more than Tuesday and Wednesday. So hard to get the protein in. I have had like 3x a onset of nausea 2 of those were in the hospital and they stopped me from throwing up. Thankful for IV medicine. I have six incisions and that drain tube.... I think that was the worst part, having it removed. I'm a curious person and I asked to see what was left inside. Let's say... more than I had imagined.

Im resting and can't wait to see what this journey brings me over the next couple weeks and years to come I'm sure I'll need these 4 weeks off to figure it out. If not, I'll go to six weeks.

Most Active