What are you reading?

Notaboutperfect
on 4/7/17 6:32 am
VSG on 11/08/16

I'm reading Screenwise for a discussion being held at my son's elementary school. Not my norm, but interesting if you have young kids and think about how to manage technology as they grow.

capablek8
on 4/7/17 7:16 am

Darynda Jones- First Grave on the right (I actually just finished the most current book in this series).

Rachel B.
on 4/7/17 9:39 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

I have a million hard backs, AND an audible account. I truly enjoy my audible account. I am currently listening to the vampire chronicles again. I'm waiting for something new. I have started on the Jeffery Deaver - Lincoln Rhyme series. And a guy named David Lagercrantz took over the Millennium Series left hanging after Stieg Larsson's untimely death. He really has done it justice. I've also got a couple Jack the Ripper books I'm working on hither and thither. I find myself listening on the couch at night rather than watching tv.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

MonaLyssa33
on 4/7/17 4:47 pm - Minneapolis, MN
VSG on 02/20/17

I work at a library, so I'm working on 4 books at the moment. One is a teen fiction book called Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell. She retells the story from various Disney movies. I love her Beauty and the Beast one called As Old As Time. I'm also working on Stiff by Mary Roach which is all about human cadavers. She is pretty funny so I find myself laughing even if it is about dead people. Then there's A Brief History of Creation, which I haven't gotten too far in (it's non-fiction). And lastly, since I'm a huge fan of the show Castle, I'm sometimes reading the books that tie into the show. I'm reading Raging Heat right now and it's the 6th one.

Highest Weight ~400, Surgery Weight 293, Current Weight 227, Goal Weight 180

Highest BMI: 59.1, Current BMI: 32, Goal BMI: 25

VSG on February 20, 2017

Most Active