So disappointed..39.84 BMI

PCBR
on 3/28/17 2:47 pm

Right? Next time I'm eating fast food the night before...so crazy.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/29/17 9:53 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Ugh, your office should've rounded up! Ditto on what the others have said about insurance fraud. Don't do it. Putting weights in your pockets or encouraging the office staff that you're not moving till your bmi is 40 won't help you & could get them into trouble too.

Do you have any co morbidities? Usually the bmi numbers are a little lower, around 35. Call the insurance & ask what their requirements are. Also make sure that if you have to do the Dr supervised diet prior to surgery, ask if they go by the starting weight or the end one. You don't want to disqualify yourself just for losing weight.

Its insurance hoops & red tape. Most of us had to go thru it & it sucks. If you can swing it pay out of pocket, but personally I'd rather do everything I could do, legally, to get them to pay & use the money I would've paid for surgery on plastics.

Good Luck to you.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Luna53
on 4/4/17 7:39 am

Hi there

Don't give up. My BMI was 34 ,6 months before surgery. He asked me not to gain weight for 6 months. Talk to your primary physician and he will make a log of all the problems you have. I had high blood pressure, diabetes, epnea and neuropathy . After 6 months monitoring my health ( plus I was his patient for 3 years) he recommended me to go see a Bariatric surgeon and start this second phase for my surgery and in 6 month I had my surgery. Your Bariatric doctor should be able to help you. If his team is not helping find a doctor that have a good team to help you do what needs to be done to have your surgery.

Most Active