A Brief Statement from The Missing

Josh H.
on 3/7/17 8:56 pm - Merida, Mexico
RNY on 12/20/05 with

You maybe the only one who got that. But since I made a comment about weight, nobody comprehended what I was really saying.

462/449/200

"I'm not ashamed of where i've been but proud of where i am!"

zann50
on 3/8/17 3:46 am

Oh I got it...there many opinions regarding this post. You know what they say about opinions

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/7/17 9:15 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

That is why I said that if he thought someone was being rude, then say it at the time it happens. He hasn't said anything at the time of whatever comment he thought was being rude. Now I know you respond at the time it happens & people respond in kind.

I can understand that some newbies don't have that thick skin, but no one is a mind reader here. Plus boo hoo? Really dude? You've been around & you know how it goes. It's a statement,read it however you want.

No one takes ownership of the forum other than OH.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/7/17 8:15 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Why not respond on the thread at the time that it happens that you think the person is being rude. This isn't the post to take a stab at whoever you think has zero compassion. In fact that's a cowardly move. If you're that passionate about whoever you thought of as unkind, you would've said something a long time ago which makes me think that you're only posting to stir the pot.

You're being passive aggressive. If you want to call someone out, call them out at the time it happens., not days,weeks, months after. If you want to call a person out, then call out that person.

Right now you're acting like an ass to an entire group of people when you apparently have a problem with a few you see as unkind.

Also since you're not an active poster you might want to get your facts straight first.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

Josh H.
on 3/7/17 8:23 pm - Merida, Mexico
RNY on 12/20/05 with

I literally have never had an issue with anyone here. My post is pretty clear and nothing passive about it. I clearly stated, why are the rudest ones, way more than few, are always the ones who look like they shouldn't be making any comments.

Not sure how you are reading anymore into it than that!?!

462/449/200

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/7/17 9:03 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

What was passive that in this particular post you're "taking a stab" at whoever you thought was rude. What was aggressive was the name calling & judging people on their looks as that is the only thing that mattered when it comes to giving advice. Hence why I said that you're being passive aggressive.

I don't give advice, nor take it, based on people looks. Now if you thought people were being rude, then say it at the time it happens. I have no idea who you thought was rude.

Josh H.
on 3/7/17 9:16 pm - Merida, Mexico
RNY on 12/20/05 with

Again, it was pretty clear. A stab is by no means passive, it's actually the opposite. Again, I will repeat myself for you, it appears this is very necessary for you. Some "vets and epxperts" can be rude on here or can be nasty, everyone else sees it. It was a general comment not directed at anyone. Apparently, it really twisted some knickers. Sorry I don't have a list, but I am sure anyone with "hag" in their handle probably qualifies.

Is that clear enough for you now. I really hope you comprehend this time.

462/449/200

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/7/17 9:53 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Sticks & stones... I guess you don't get it either. A stab that's at no one is being passive, but it's ok if you don't get that. I will repeat myself again for you since you still don't get it, if you want to comment on whoever you think is rude or nasty mention it at the time it happens. If you don't have a list that means you really don't know anything about the situation.

You can say what ever you want about the hag tag, but again it shows you know nothing about the situation, at all. Which is why I said at the start, to get your facts straight, but if you'd rather guess, then knock yourself out.

I hope I was clear enough for you to understand as well.

Josh H.
on 3/7/17 10:05 pm - Merida, Mexico
RNY on 12/20/05 with

I made a general comment about how the boards can be, nothing more nothing less. I don't have to comment every time, why bother? I have also made no comments towards any particular situation or person. Therefore, I don't need to "get my facts straight." You really are going off on this weird tangent that has nothing to do with my original GENERAL statement.

462/449/200

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/8/17 1:15 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

The only reason why I said to get your facts straight is that what you see as rude or snarky comments don't come out of nowhere. It's not someone posts & instant snark remark follows, or rude comments follows or anything like that. There is a history between the op & the subsequent remarks. There is a history between certain people on the boards. Usually somewhere along the lines of going back & forth miscommunication happens, a post goes way left, then you're left with snarky remarks, rude comments or whatever.

If you've never saw it, its because you're not here that often & you miss a lot of what went on in between. Hence your general statement is coming out without having all your facts straight to begin with.

Most Active