A Brief Statement from The Missing

Member Services
on 3/8/17 7:52 am - Irvine, CA

Post/s in this thread have been removed due to violations of our Terms of Service.

Thank you on your anticipated courtesy and cooperation.

Regards,
Member Services

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/17 8:28 am

We missed you and the wisdom and help you bring!

Mahalo F.
on 3/8/17 11:30 am

Hello

I have definitely sensed your absence...

Miss you all....

Welcome back....

You are a big reason that I have been successful!

Please stay!

Sandra.

Mahalo.

Roux En Y - Jan. 4, 2017

HW 283 SW 260 CW 165

IN THE END WE ONLY REGRET CHANCES WE DIDN'T TAKE.

dufiedog
on 3/8/17 3:43 pm

I am so glad all of you vets are still here. After a 3 year absence I need all the help I can get. I have always been more of a lurker because I can usually find my questions answered before I even ask them. I love having the vets around and never take any comments personally. Tone of voice is very hard to express in writing. Thank all of you vets for sticking around. This 6 year out girl still needs good advice.

4MRB4PHOTO
on 3/12/17 5:28 am
VSG on 07/28/14

After reading some of these posts, I thought I was hyperlinked to the BariatricPal website.

:)

cc583
on 4/23/17 5:43 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi Grim,

I'm sorry, I never saw this post until now. I just wanted to let you know that I supported you and everyone else who made the decision to leave for a bit. I don't know where I would be without your and all the other vets who give such beneficial advice to the members. I want to thank you for all that you do to help everyone here. Many many people have benefited from your experience and knowledge. THANK YOU!!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active