What do you look forward to post wls?

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/24/17 7:01 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Ahh kids, they're so cute & innocent sometimes. Y'all must've had a ball! I remember as a kid growing up in an apartment asking my mom how was Santa gonna come to our house, ya know he always comes down a chimney, & she just said he'll come thru the window, then pointed out at some star in the night & said look he's way over there & will be here soon!, & my little kid head imagined him there! HaHa, kids will believe anything, up to a point. I was little clueless growing up. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Gina 22 years out
on 2/24/17 7:06 pm - Burleson, TX

Please adopt me

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

White Dove
on 2/24/17 8:44 pm - Warren, OH

Cedar Point would be a great outing for your son.  I hope you get there this summer.  My nieces and nephews enjoy it more than Disney and it is much closer.

If you have not done Gettysburg, that is also a great over-night trip and so is Falling Waters in SW PA.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/25/17 4:54 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Yes, We've been to Cedar Point many times.  I detest it.  HAHAHAHA.  I know that is absolutely unheard of being in Ohio.  My husband loves it because he's a coaster person.  I don't enjoy those extreme coasters at all -- and neither does David John -- in fact, last time we went, he and I spend it riding smaller rides with less wait --

We also love Gettysburg and Falling Waters.  David John was too young to go when we went the last time to Falling Waters.  Since we drive to Oregon every year and try to take a new route to see new sites as we go -- he is missing things east of Ohio mainly.  We were considering going to Niagra this spring -- we hadn't realized that he hadn't actually been there yet and we are only a few hours away. (as you well know!)

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

roxytrim
on 2/25/17 8:18 am - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

I grew up in Niagara. On the Canadian side there is a walk into the Glen that is spectular and very challenging.  There is also ziplining on the Canadian side.  Worth bringing your passports.

jenorama
on 2/24/17 11:16 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

Haha, your son is adorable!  Are you sure he wasn't leading you on??

Jen

skinny_gigi
on 2/25/17 12:51 pm

This exactly what i want to do as well!  hope we pull it off just as well!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

Gina 22 years out
on 2/24/17 6:55 pm - Burleson, TX

T, we just HAVE to meet up IRL!!! I know we would have so much fun!!!

Honest to goodness, one of my major pre WLS goals was to ride roller coasters, with my boys, who were 10 and 12, at the time. I was probably about 6 months out, and down 100 lbs, when the roller coaster goal came true. I rode The Titan, at Six Flags Over Texas, in Arlington, with my youngest. It remains one of the greatest memories of my whole life...and BETTER yet...it is one of HIS best memories 

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 2/24/17 7:05 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Cool! I'd luv to meet you & visit the great state of Texas! I think we would have a good ole time! I think I want to spend retirement popping around from 1 rollercoaster to the next sipping on Margaritas. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/25/17 4:56 am
RNY on 12/31/13

You both should come to Ohio and go to Cedar Point -- as White Dove mentioned.  It's only the roller coaster capital of the world -- and boasts me, White Dove, Mute, and others I can't think of off the top of my head ... in the same state!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Most Active