How do you find your Zen place?

seattledeb
on 2/22/17 9:32 pm

BB&B had Creative Haven Coloring books for clearance at 2 bucks. The Tessellation Patterns was a fave. Good quality paper.

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/22/17 8:00 pm
Walking helps....and use my Fitbit to do the deep breathing exercises.

I take melatonin to sleep.

When all else fails, I take medication!

Scott
White Dove
on 2/22/17 8:10 pm - Warren, OH

I know I am old fashioned but for me, I almost always deal by cleaning.  I just take out my frustrations on the mop and scrub brush.  The house looks great at the end

One night last year, I was very upset and ended up playing Candy Crush for about eight hours. 

For the most part, when I have a problem I figure out the worst that can possibly happen, plan how to survive that and then what really happens feels minor.  It keeps me from getting too upset.  I also think about how much it will matter 100 years from now.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

seattledeb
on 2/22/17 9:33 pm

I wished you lived closer. My house could lead you to total zen. 

White Dove
on 2/23/17 4:15 am - Warren, OH

I wish I lived closer to you.  We would make great neighbors 

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Gina 22 years out
on 2/24/17 7:17 pm - Burleson, TX

Let's start her a waiting list! For HER zen health, of course:)

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

seattledeb
on 2/24/17 7:29 pm

I like to think of myself as a giver. I just give and give. 

rocky513
on 2/23/17 6:22 am - WI

That's what my daughter does.  When she was a teenager I always knew when something was bothering her because she would start rearranging and frantically cleaning.  When her room was spotless I would come in and we would "talk".

HW 270 SW 236 GW 160 CW 145 (15 pounds below goal!)

VBG Aug. 7, 1986, Revised to RNY Nov. 18, 2010

Mary Gee
on 2/22/17 8:21 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

I'm still searching for my Zen Place.  I lost it about a year ago, and haven't been able to find it again!!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

jenorama
on 2/22/17 8:23 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I cross stitch, write, read, color... Back in the day when I did outbound calls for AT&T I had a ton of the Dover coloring books and a giant box of colored pencils and I'd just go to town. Later on at the same job, I picked up cross stitching and continued when I worked tech support for AOL. People always said I sounded so calm as I walked them through solving whatever problem they'd called with.  

Here's one of my recent completions. I made this for a coworker *****tired. 

Jen

Most Active