Do you have the guts to admit you are going to watch this new TV show?

Rachel B.
on 2/21/17 6:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with

"There was never talk of who the other father/fathers were"

And there you have it!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/17 7:02 pm
VSG on 12/28/16

I thought Sugar Bear WAS his real name ?

Kathy S.
on 2/21/17 7:02 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Don't worry Gina, what is posted here stays here!!!!!!  Thanks for the explanation... 

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Gina 22 years out
on 2/22/17 7:04 am - Burleson, TX

No worries. It was just entertainment...not MY reality, and not MY kinfolk...not that some of them are a whole lot classier :)

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

hollykim
on 2/21/17 3:15 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On February 21, 2017 at 10:14 PM Pacific Time, Kathy S. wrote:

Anyone that has WLS and loses 150 pounds I will be watching!

http://www.wetv.com/shows/mama-june-from-not-to-hot/videos/s eason-01/mama-june-from-not-to-hot-trailer

I have the guts to admit I  am not. 

theAntiChick
on 2/21/17 3:33 pm - Arlington, TX
VSG on 08/17/16

I can't stand that family.  The new pictures will be all over the internet the next day, so we can all see what she looks like now.  I don't need to watch the train wreck in the middle.

* 8/16/2017 - ONEDERLAND!! *

HW 306 - SW 297 - GW 175 - Surg VSG with Melanie Hafford on 8/17/2016

My blog at http://www.theantichick.com or follow on Facebook TheAntiChick

Blog Posts - The Easy Way Out // Cheating on Post-Op Diet

Lipsticklady
on 2/22/17 5:52 am
VSG on 05/14/13
On February 21, 2017 at 11:33 PM Pacific Time, theAntiChick wrote:

I can't stand that family.  The new pictures will be all over the internet the next day, so we can all see what she looks like now.  I don't need to watch the train wreck in the middle.

Yup.  Agree.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Djmohr
on 2/21/17 4:25 pm
RNY on 09/29/14

This is one show I will no****ch even though it is like a train wreck. I just cannot stomach this family at all mostly because Mamma June herself. As a mother she is abhorrent! I would protect my children with my life, not put them a risk like she did. I know I would react this way because I did. My exe husband was very abusive to both me and my children and that was in the day when you had to press charges, there was no domestic violence laws. 

As soon as I could figure out a way to safely hide from him, get a restraining order, press charges and divorce him, I did.

Mama June is constantly focused on making a buck at the risk of her children. Nope....not going to watch this. Don't even care.

(deactivated member)
on 2/25/17 5:29 am

I watched the first episode. It's boring enough to dry 

paint truly. And the high calorie snack foods / chips/ cupcakes/ snack cakes she buys/ has in the cabinets and refrigerator  to feed these ridiculously overweight kids is just obscene .. I feel sorry for her children . 

AggieMae
on 2/21/17 4:30 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

I'm more likely to watch paint dry. 

Most Active