A question for vets. Apple Cider Vinegar.

Lipsticklady
on 2/23/17 4:04 am
VSG on 05/14/13

I am the devil, you know!  

Thank you!!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Beam me up Scottie
on 2/23/17 5:02 pm
Well as long as you don't try and take the title of "vile and malicious" because that is mine!
Lipsticklady
on 2/23/17 8:45 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

It's all yours.  I lost the V key on my laptop, so vile is a pain in the ass to type.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

4MRB4PHOTO
on 2/27/17 4:42 pm
VSG on 07/28/14

You can't type a "V"?

Hmmmm, I need to rethink what you might actually have meant to write if you say that you like "art".  :)

Lipsticklady
on 2/27/17 4:46 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

Well, I am moving a little slow so I am totally missing the joke, but yes, I CAN type V, it's just a pain.  The V tile is missing and I can't click it back in.  ARGH!

4MRB4PHOTO
on 2/27/17 4:55 pm
VSG on 07/28/14

As in (v)art. a Vaginal-fART.  A queef.

I regressed, I'll sit in the corner for a time out.

Lipsticklady
on 2/27/17 4:58 pm, edited 2/27/17 8:58 am
VSG on 05/14/13
On February 28, 2017 at 12:55 AM Pacific Time, 4MRB4PHOTO wrote:

As in (v)art. a Vaginal-fART.  A queef.

I regressed, I'll sit in the corner for a time out.

Yup.  You get a time out for sure.  One minute for every year you've been alive was always the rule in my home.  See you in a few hours!

4MRB4PHOTO
on 2/27/17 5:36 pm
VSG on 07/28/14

Ehhhhh?  What was that you said?  I couldn't hear you so well, because I am 180 years old.

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/17 3:18 am

I don't know if pickle juice has the same probiotic properties but I sure love pickle juice! 

Probiotics make me eat less and help me make much healthier choices ( maybe they reduce carb cravings? ) 

Most Active