A question for vets. Apple Cider Vinegar.

Lipsticklady
on 2/22/17 6:02 am
VSG on 05/14/13
On February 22, 2017 at 12:10 PM Pacific Time, H.a.l.a. B. wrote:

Everybody has worms.  If you don't - then very soon you may be dealing with autoimmune issue, including cribs, colitis... Etc... Like "good gut bacteria" we evolved with worms.  

There are people who now are given worms as a treatment for some autoimmune issues. 

Look lady.  I am all about self awareness and knowing about how my body works, but you just went TOO FAR.  I don't have worms, dust mites do NOT live in my bed eating my skin flakes, nor are they crawling around in my eyelashes right now.  There is no poop currently residing in my body and this weird rumbling in my tummy is NOT going to result in a stenchy fart.

You stop it with your FACTS right now.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/22/17 6:18 am

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/22/17 6:22 am, edited 2/21/17 10:23 pm

Mayo clinic has extensive fecal transplant studies.  Talk to your doc. Maybe he can send you there should you use - need extra poop?

I heard it is really difficult to get in. The list of people who would like to get others people poop is apparently very long. 

http://thepowerofpoop.com

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Lipsticklady
on 2/22/17 7:04 am
VSG on 05/14/13

I know someone who did that.  

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

Hadenough3
on 2/22/17 6:54 am

Seriously? What kind of worms live in our guts? Are they big enough to see? 

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/22/17 9:54 am

yeap. and yeap. research it. most of them are not only harmless but they help with the gut. 

Lipsticklady
on 2/23/17 4:03 am
VSG on 05/14/13

Stooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/22/17 11:17 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_parasitic_worms_on_ the_immune_system

some info.. it is wikipedia.. but not too badly explained.. its is still theory and more research needs to be done..

CerealKiller Kat71
on 2/21/17 1:39 pm, edited 2/21/17 5:40 am
RNY on 12/31/13

When I was a diabetic -- on insulin, Metformin and the diet of 3 or 4 pro-football players (I wish I were joking) -- I was desperate for anything that might help even out my cravings and blood sugar.  Well, anything that didn't require not eating like 3 football players...  I happened on cinnamon and ACV.  I began drinking ACV before all meals and first thing in the morning -- and I supplemented cinnamon twice a day.

Unfortunately, it made no difference -- I did however urinate a lot.  In fact, I had thought I had found a true miracle when I lost a few pounds in the first couple of days.  It was basically water weight and even that subsided with continued use.  

I am not a vet and this is not scientific evidence.  However, this is my anecdotal experience.  I can give you plenty more on subjects such as:

1. raspberry ketones
  2. green tea
  3. juice fasts
  4. mint
  5. veganism
  6. chia seeds
  7. oatmeal
  8. gluten-free
  9. "de-tox" plans
  10. green coffee bean extract
  11. Garcinia Cambogia
  12. Conjugated Linoleic Acid

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Lipsticklady
on 2/21/17 1:44 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

I totally appreciate you for sharing your experience.  Thank you.

Most Active