It's Friday, Let's Have Some Fun!

Sai F.
on 2/18/17 8:35 am
VSG on 09/02/16

Knitting, playing the flute, watching State of the Union, video games, swim and other stress relieving exercises, read and watch some Netflix, Hulu or Amazon Prime videos. 

Banded June 2009- Allergan 10mL AP-S

Revised to Sleeve in September 2016

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/17 8:54 am
VSG on 10/11/16

So, watching the State of the Union is designed to cancel out the stress relief, eh?    I like Netflix too, when it is time to sit back and goof off.  

Sai F.
on 2/18/17 5:22 pm
VSG on 09/02/16

Yeah, not many things in life stress me out hehe. I like watching it with the a nice cup of coffee with creme on Sunday mornings. :D 

Banded June 2009- Allergan 10mL AP-S

Revised to Sleeve in September 2016

Kathy S.
on 2/20/17 8:57 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Tenshi,

You need to write a book for the rest of us that Stress runs our lives.  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

* Nicole *
on 2/18/17 9:40 am, edited 2/18/17 1:42 am

Wish I could figure the photo stuff out, but it constantly changes here I swear. Oh well.

What keeps me busy....

6 horses of various ages and stages of training. Caring, cleaning, riding, showing etc...

My truck. Custom build but my daily driver. Built to haul serious weight but get milage most with a truck dream of (24mpg). Esp in a 1 ton that weighs a bit over 8,000lbs and inches shy of 20ft long, lol.

My job....if you enjoy having a level 1 trauma center near you, you know level 1's are self sustaining. If the power grid fails, they dont blink at level 1s. Because of stationary engineers like myself. So yup you can be thankfull for drs being at the.se hospitals, but Im the one sitting in the unknown areas keeping the lights on and power to them so they can help when the rest of the grid might be gone. (Generators can only sustain for so long) Im one of less than 1000 female stationary engineers in the country. I love my job.

Daily yoga too!

Needless to say I keep busy

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Kathy S.
on 2/20/17 9:06 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Nicole,

We would have loved to see your photos....Here is how you upload your photos and add to a post.

Click the icon that appears to be a mountain and sun framed

Click the camera to upload a photo

Select the photo you want to upload and click choose

Click upload

You will see a message that your photo was uploaded!

Click Add Photo

That is how you upload and add a photo to a post.  Let me know if you need help anytime!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Most Active