It's Friday, Let's Have Some Fun!

Kathy S.
on 2/17/17 11:46 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi payntr2,

It was like a chain around my life. Did you think of food from the time you got up to the time you went to bed?  Heck I dreamed of food and what I would eat the next day. Sad....

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/17 1:01 pm

Yes, Kathy, I thought about food all the time.  Every event, milestone, day trip, every um  day , lol,  would be planned around what goodies I could eat.  And ,yes, it is very sad.  Not anymore though!  Thank God!  Yay "US"!

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 11:31 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I will make this easy. I like just about anything outdoors, anything loud and anything fast.

Kathy S.
on 2/17/17 11:50 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

OMG HFFM!

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

And I want to drive that car!!!!!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 2:31 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On February 17, 2017 at 7:50 PM Pacific Time, Kathy S. wrote:

OMG HFFM!

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

NICE

And I want to drive that car!!!!!

I loved that car! I sold it to be completely free of debt before I got married and took on my wife's debt. I miss the car but I have something better in the works. I have a 93 Chevy that will fit the 3 of us. I have 90% of the parts to do the truck. When done it will be putting about 500hp to the rear tires and I will be smiling through all 6 gears 

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/17/17 2:34 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

An interesting side note, the white truck in the right of that picture is the same one that I was working on with my son. It is also the truck that I sold to finance most of my VSG.

* Nicole *
on 2/18/17 9:14 am

So can I offer a 1995 K2500 Suburban (built like 1 ton) with a 4" lift with a 6.5 for one of them Duallys, lol. Ok semi serious. Not for me but the bf, we want to have 2 trucks that can pull the gooseneck horse trailer. LOL. I already have a 99 K3500 4dr long bed repowered with a Cummins and a 5spd Allison (yes me and my father did the build, yes I can turn a wrench with the best of them, lol). Now we are trying to decided what to do with the other Cummins/Allison powertrain we yanked out of my old swap (92 C3500 CCLB) who went to the scrap yard 2 months ago. (Trust me she was done, powertain was great rest of truck...it was the flintstone mobile)

But haha that yard looked like mine did for a while. Freakin GMT400 Chevy trucks everywhere, lol.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/18/17 9:42 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I definitely don't need a sewerburpin!  Those duallys both have a purpose. The black one is going to get the 6.5 yanked and freshened up. It killed a valve at 104k.

The burgundy one is my wife's. It is a cab donor for a C1500 crew cab step side. I'm stealing the Alcoa's from it for the black dually. We have been married 9 years in June and we have had 11 400's in that time. I've owned somewhere around 40 of them.

* Nicole *
on 2/18/17 10:25 am

LOL, thats normally how I feel about them too, but this Burb is pretty nifty, we just need another truck, lol. We need another bed , not 3 rows of seats, lol. 

Ouch 104k, here Im like might do a light upper rebuild on a solid running 6.5 with 260k. Since I already changed the injection pump at 235k.

Well me and him have been together 5 years and have had 6 400s. And I had some before that, lol, but Im not crazy enough to have 40.....yet....lol. Actually one I miss was a 93 Sierra 1500 that dad and me put a Northstar into (yes rear wheel) with a 4L80E. That truck was a sleeper, I ended putting a Escalade front end but with a bumper from an 01 GMC (trucks need metal not plastic bumpers). And the 17" rims from a 04 Escalade. Got 28mpg freeway 21-23 city. I miss that truck, would be a good grocery getter now, lol, instead of making the tank go to the store, lol.

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/18/17 3:21 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

I KNEW THAT YOU SOUNDED FAMILIAR! I recall seeing your black standard cab on a forum. The Northstar gave you away. 

Most Active