I finally didn't lie about my weight!

Jonesni
on 2/6/17 11:16 pm

Congratulations! That's right!

Fredbear
on 2/7/17 6:39 am
VSG on 11/29/16

Congratulations HFFM!

My license doesn't expire until 2038, but every ten years you have to get a new picture. For me, that was about 2 months prior to VSG surgery.

Thing is, they misspelled my middle name and two weeks ago I had to go in with my passport to get them to fix their mistake. So... at the same time, I had a new picture and updated my (fake) weight from 285 (LOL, when was I ever 285?) to 240. It's fake too, but with the weight loss pattern I'm currently in I'll actually pass it sometime in the next two weeks!

LOL, I'll probably be obsessive about going in and getting my weight updated. :-) Only costs $12 each time, plus a little bit of my sanity.

"Friends are like flowers; no matter how well you pick them, they all eventually die."

suzzzzz
on 2/7/17 3:50 pm
VSG on 06/23/16

We dont have weight on drivers license anymore in TX. Guess they realized most people lied anyway. Ha.

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/17 5:23 pm
VSG on 10/11/16
On February 7, 2017 at 11:50 PM Pacific Time, suzzzzz wrote:

We dont have weight on drivers license anymore in TX. Guess they realized most people lied anyway. Ha.

We just have our height on ours.  And apparently I have been lying about THAT.  Either that, or I was so fat that I compressed over the years, and am now an inch shorter.  I blame the government.  They officially measured me at the height I have been quoting for years.  Maybe if the IRS audits me, they will stretch me back out that extra inch on the rack.  

Most Active