It's Super Bowl Weekend! What is on your menu?

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/17 6:32 pm
VSG on 10/31/16

I ain't cookin' a dagum thing!  

SkinnyScientist
on 2/4/17 6:22 am

Instant Pot Black Bean soup!  Made this a few weeks ago.  The cumin and chiptole give it such good flavor!!!

http://makerealfood.com/2015/01/20/black-bean-soup-instant-pot-new-fast-food/

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Highfunctioningfatman
on 2/4/17 7:36 am
VSG on 08/29/16

I'm going to smoke a brisket. I've had it trimmed and in a sal****er brine for a couple of days. I'm thinking of smoking it with Jack Daniel's oak whiskey barrel chips, coat it with kosher salt, brown sugar, cumin and a touch of cayenne. Every hour or so I will will spray some apple juice and add more chips. We are going to be happy carnivores! 

Djmohr
on 2/4/17 5:58 pm
RNY on 09/29/14

I will be stopping at your house for brisket.

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/17 8:27 am

Me top lol and the two hungry Persian kittens ! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/17 8:54 am

I am making a ham that I have had in my freezer. Easy to make and take with me. I am also making Mac and Cheese. I don't eat it but I like making it for others.

I will have a few bites. I just know I will make it and leave it and it will not be coming home with me. 

Han Shot First
on 2/4/17 12:36 pm - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Subs were always my favorite Super Bowl snack, so this year I'm rolling up some deli turkey, cheese, bacon, and some guac, and slicing them up and serving with toothpicks.  Because I'm fancy like that.

Since my Lions will never get into the big game, I'm rooting for the Pats because of Brady.  Go Blue!

--

150 lost and maintaining!

thunder32
on 2/4/17 4:35 pm
VSG on 06/20/16

Lion's 2018 baby....

Lipsticklady
on 2/4/17 5:35 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

I'm making a few racks of my famous baby back ribs, buffalo wings, my own guacamole and queso dip with home-made chips (red pepper strips for me), and veggie pasta salad.  

I'll get in one rib, one wing, and one bite of everything else max.  But I love cooking for others, so...

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Djmohr
on 2/4/17 5:57 pm
RNY on 09/29/14

It's eggplant with marinara sauce for me. Yummy!

Most Active