Best selfie advice you will ever get!

Kathy S.
on 2/3/17 11:34 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS look in the background and have someone else view it before you post it.  Since taking photos is such a great motivator for us I thought I would offer this suggestion to you all.  After 13 years I have seen stuff that almost blinded me.

I can't begin to tell you all the nasty stuff I have seen especially the ones that are taken in the bathroom and or with mirrors.

I have seen tampons in the waste basket

Turds in the toilet - who does not flush when they are done?

Sex toys

Undies with skid marks

Need I go on?

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 2/3/17 11:38 am

Zounds, woman!  You must be a different Kathy S., not the one I've come to rely on and treasure.  She never would say such things.  I am absolutely scandalized.

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/17 11:43 am, edited 2/3/17 4:02 am
VSG on 10/31/16

Everyone with a d--- will love this, Kathy!!!!!    

Patty R.
on 2/3/17 12:40 pm - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

OH  THANK YOU!!!!!   Somebody had to say it!!!        

White Dove
on 2/3/17 1:49 pm - Warren, OH

There are people who live like that and can't see it themselves.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Many times I see a selfie and want to reply to how dirty their home is, but I try to be kind.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Kathy S.
on 2/3/17 1:57 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hey White Dove, do you remember that movie The Urban Cowboy?  The scene where the Aunt says "Lord Bud Y'all Must Live Like Pigs"  Sorry, but people must life like pigs nowadays!  I had someone make a delivery the other day and they walked in and say wow your house is so clean?    I am sorry I guess that was not kind, bad Kathy, bad, bad Kathy  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

White Dove
on 2/3/17 2:57 pm - Warren, OH

I was at the store this week and passed a family that smelled like an outhouse.  First I thought one of the babies had a dirty diaper, but it was about six people and they all smelled like that.  They were nicely dressed, but all smelled terrible.  I kept ending up in the same aisle as them and finally went to another part of the store and went back when they had left.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/17 9:12 am
VSG on 10/11/16
On February 3, 2017 at 10:57 PM Pacific Time, White Dove wrote:

I was at the store this week and passed a family that smelled like an outhouse.  First I thought one of the babies had a dirty diaper, but it was about six people and they all smelled like that.  They were nicely dressed, but all smelled terrible.  I kept ending up in the same aisle as them and finally went to another part of the store and went back when they had left.

You know it is bad when the odiferous offender has left the area, but the odor has not. 

ddkVSG
on 2/3/17 2:13 pm
VSG on 12/27/16

My husband is a mortgage underwriter so he reviews home appraisals.  It's shocking how filthy peoples homes are sometimes and worse yet that they dont clean them before allowing someone to come in and photograph the home.

HW 374 SW 339 CW 309GW 195 Surgery 12/27/16

DubfromBP
on 2/3/17 4:01 pm
VSG on 10/13/15

Laughing my butt off......but not in disagreement.

I saw a selfie posted on the other bariatric place.  

Gal had a front on shot of herself in front of the dresser mirror.  In the background on the nightstand was a toy of proportions that had me to think there is no way she uses that.......Lawd have mercy...

Maybe it was a trick of the light and reflection.  It may have just been a nightstand weapon......

Live, love and make the most out of what your surgeon has done for you...........live your life without excuses and without regrets.

Most Active