My Big Fat Fabulous Life! Spoiler Alert!

* Nicole *
on 2/1/17 9:16 am

Never watched but after reading everyones quick blurbs all I have to say is.....

If shes that big, has mobility issues and such..... how did she get pregnant? Thats what goes through my mind. As usually weight and infertility go hand in hand,  well and the physical acts required to even procreate.

Call me horrible but that was my thought was....just saying

DS Aug 15th,2005 @ goal, living life and loving it.

"An Arabian will take care of its owner as no other horse will, for it has not only been raised to physical perfection, but has been instilled with a spirit of loyalty unparalleled by that of any other breed."

AnImperfectAngel
on 2/2/17 6:14 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Turns out she's not pregnant.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Kathy S.
on 2/2/17 11:20 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Where did you see this?  I jus****ched the latest episode and it showed a preview of her going to the doctor's office and them saying pregnant?

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

AnImperfectAngel
on 2/2/17 12:44 pm - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

TLC accidentally played a commercial for an upcoming episode where it showed her ultrasound came back that she wasn't pregnant after all.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017

Kathy S.
on 2/2/17 1:11 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Good catch, thanks for the update!  I guess they needed a boost in the ratings....

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

AggieMae
on 2/2/17 7:39 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

A pregnancy at that weight and immobile would be deadly,  especially in this case since there is no such thinf as being "pre diabetic". 

Tammy H.
on 2/3/17 2:23 am - Greenville, OH

I think Whitney needs just the same amount of support that most of us needed/ and still need...To be honest, I would rather watch this show than the 600 pound life show because I feel they are ridiculed by having them do the shower scenes...How embarrassing that must be !  I was told that in order to get their surgery and skin removal surgery done, that they are required to do the shower...Whether that's true or not, I don't know... I can't even fathom the thought of my family, friends, church family seeing me naked...I realize they blur some of it out, but you can still see them naked.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only TRUE FRIENDS will leave footprints in your heart...And may that friendship have such a ONENESS that when one weeps the other will taste salt...Friends are like balloons ; once you let them go you can't get them back....So I'm going to tie you to my heart so I never lose you.

AggieMae
on 2/3/17 7:16 pm
VSG on 10/25/16

I have noticed that the shower curtains on 600lb life are new, you can even see where they are folded. It's extremely exploitive.

I can't stand the show, can't  stand the footage of them stuffing half a hamburger into their mouths, or the whining, or the family serving 2000 calore "meals" to someone who is so fat they can't get out of bed... but in the end the thing I always wondered about is how often no one in these families seems to have a job.

Most Active