How do I show my surgery date/type on my headers?

Lipsticklady
on 1/22/17 4:10 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

I'm so confused.  TIA!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/17 4:14 pm - CA

If you look up into the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will seen your username and the following  an envelope, bell and gear.   Click on the GEAR and go to Medical History, there you will find the ability to add your surgery type and surgery date, as well as your surgeon.  There is a place for bother Bariatric and Plastic.  

Let me know if you need additional help. 

Nik

Lipsticklady
on 1/22/17 5:06 pm
VSG on 05/14/13

Thank you!  I filled that in last week but I missed the primary check box.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/17 5:19 pm - CA

It is showing now.  

Most Active