I need help

Kikay
on 1/22/17 11:12 pm

Thanks! Are you glad you did the surgery? 

Nura777
on 1/23/17 1:45 am

I will be very honest, no I am not happy at all with my decision. Is this feeling temporary?  I don't know. On month 2 and I can't believe I modified my body permanently  just for weight loss.  If you would like to chat more pm me :)  But I can't stress how much more you need to know and learn before going in....cause there's no way back.

odie
on 1/23/17 2:41 am
RNY on 05/26/14
On January 23, 2017 at 9:45 AM Pacific Time, Nura777 wrote:

I will be very honest, no I am not happy at all with my decision. Is this feeling temporary?  I don't know. On month 2 and I can't believe I modified my body permanently  just for weight loss.  If you would like to chat more pm me :)  But I can't stress how much more you need to know and learn before going in....cause there's no way back.

I think it is temporary.  Even transplant patients go through a remorseful period because their lives have been changed along with their body.  Once the weight comes off and your co morbidity problems disappear, you will feel good about your decision.  And though this might seem vain, the relatives and friends who start noticing how great you look, feels absolutely terrific!!

Give it time, I bet by the 6 month period your whole outlook will change and the excitement will kick in! 

To Thine Own Self Be True!!

Nura777
on 1/23/17 4:04 am

I hope so :) 

Kikay, check out another BC lady who had the sleeve on instagram her act is kassandrachronicles.  She has amazing questions to ask yourself before the surgery.

Most Active