Seriously confused

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:15 am

On vacation to the 30th need ito in 6 days.

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:28 am

I would problem is he is on vacation to the 30th. I need it in 6 days.

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 6:23 am, edited 1/20/17 10:23 pm - CA

While your Bariatric Surgeon's office should not have been rude, they are correct in stating that you are beyond their scope of care (other than regain and complications from your surgery) and should not have to provide that info for you.   Since you are requiring this on a yearly basis, I would seek assistance from your PCP who should also be following you post op WLS and have knowledge of your limitations on foods and be readily able and willing to give you what you need for your review of rent reduction.  

Good luck

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:07 am

He is on vacation to the 30th I Ned it in 6 days 

NYC-Hot-Stuff
on 1/21/17 11:34 am, edited 1/21/17 3:34 am

Talk to someone on his office staff or the doctor who is covering for him.  Or ask another of your doctors.

Another possibility is submitting your application and the papers that you do have ready.  Doing so may result in your getting a notice from the application-reviewing people that something is missing and that you have a certain number of days to submit it.  Surely no one will be going through your paperwork as soon as they're received. 

If you have a social services worker *****presents you, talk with that person about getting an extension or some other plan.

Lessoflinda
on 1/22/17 7:12 am - NY

Does your pcp  work for a group/network?  As with a hospital?  Or is he an independent office?  There might be more avenues through a network...?

Linda, Endwell, NY RNY 11/5/12

Laura in Texas
on 1/21/17 6:57 am

What kind of food sensitivities are you having? What special type of food do you need to buy? Maybe someone here can give you suggestions on more cost effective ways to spend your money and help you that way, too.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:29 am

I have 5 bucks at the end of the month. I seriously don't think I can buy anything with that.

H.A.L.A B.
on 1/21/17 7:22 am

Most of us long term post op don't drink milk - regular or special. Milk have so much sugar plus it is liquid calories.  That in itself can cause weight gain. 

Dense proteins - eggs,  chicken etc are much better source or proteins plus a little goes a long way.  

Some people still use protein shakes because they like that and they can afford that. But any protein shakes can be mixed with water to get the proteins if you need that. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 9:05 am

Almond milk unsweetened has 0 sugar and 5 calories I think. Not a 100% sure because I am not home right now. Even if I could have dairy I would drink it because the less calories and it also has more protein than regular cows milk.

Most Active