Seriously confused

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:50 am

Good because I am done with this forum. Now I remember why I didn't join them 7 plus years ago. Judgemental and rude. If I want that all I have to do is go to my surgeons office. Thank you all for nothing but more frustrations and more feelings of feeling alone. Good luck on your journey. 

Laura in Texas
on 1/21/17 8:01 am
On January 21, 2017 at 3:50 PM Pacific Time, niki-77 wrote:

Good because I am done with this forum. Now I remember why I didn't join them 7 plus years ago. Judgemental and rude. If I want that all I have to do is go to my surgeons office. Thank you all for nothing but more frustrations and more feelings of feeling alone. Good luck on your journey. 

People on this thread gave you good advice that you are ignoring. Choosing to be a victim and making excuses will never get you where you want to be in life. We all have issues but most of us find ways to work through them. If we ask questions here, we listen to the advice taken and take it into consideration.

Good luck to you.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 8:05 am

To be told I see why your doctor won't help you is rude and judgmental in my opinion. To tell me I should research a drug more that I do not feel comfortable taking because I have seen personal experience with NO weight loose is uncomfortable to me. If it was as easy as calling my PCP up and getting the letter I would and I would of NEVER came on here. But it isn't that easy. He is on vacation and I need it before he comes back. If playing a victim is part of having my feelings well that I guess I will go sit in my corner delete my account and be my little victim. 

Lipsticklady
on 1/21/17 8:36 pm
VSG on 05/14/13
On December 31, 1969 at 4:00 PM Pacific Time, wrote:

If you were still here, I'd tell you I know the PERFECT board for you.  They love the special snowflakes and will tell you anything you want to hear.  For real!!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/21/17 7:48 am
RNY on 12/31/13
On January 21, 2017 at 3:38 PM Pacific Time, niki-77 wrote:

You might want to put names on it than it came up in my email.

For posterity

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

Oxford Comma Hag
on 1/21/17 8:51 am

Being rude, nasty, and angry when someone is trying to help you will get you nowhere.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/21/17 7:49 am
RNY on 12/31/13
On January 21, 2017 at 3:22 PM Pacific Time, niki-77 wrote:

I felt you did with correctingredients me on the spelling. I have learning disabilities and can't spell very well. So felt like you were rubbing it in my face that I couldn't spell. I am very sensitive when it comes to my disabilities. I am 7 years post op. Don't you think I know a person can gain when they over eat. I also had a pop addiction for awhile because when I was sick and no doctor would help me that is all I could drink. I was also in a abusive relationship so turned to food. I won't take a med that doctors that see me on a regular basis say do not take and a doctor that just started and has seen me 2 times wants me to take. She does not know me.

For posterity

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/21/17 7:49 am
RNY on 12/31/13
On January 21, 2017 at 3:22 PM Pacific Time, niki-77 wrote:

I felt you did with correctingredients me on the spelling. I have learning disabilities and can't spell very well. So felt like you were rubbing it in my face that I couldn't spell. I am very sensitive when it comes to my disabilities. I am 7 years post op. Don't you think I know a person can gain when they over eat. I also had a pop addiction for awhile because when I was sick and no doctor would help me that is all I could drink. I was also in a abusive relationship so turned to food. I won't take a med that doctors that see me on a regular basis say do not take and a doctor that just started and has seen me 2 times wants me to take. She does not know me.

for posterity

Laura in Texas
on 1/21/17 7:22 am

That is definitely your choice, but I do know a lot of people who are not diabetic who have success taking that drug. I think you should do more research before dismissing the idea all together.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

(deactivated member)
on 1/21/17 7:26 am

A doctor who has known me since I was 12 and my therapist who has seenot me since 2008 is enough research for me. I will not take that med.

Most Active