Mean loser

Lauren010110
on 1/16/17 2:09 pm - Victorville, CA

Breathe!! I still get that way and I have caught myself on many occasions "almost" saying what was on my mind, then I take a step back and listen to what the other person is saying... no matter what. You've heard that hokey saying... "we typically listen to respond, not listen to hear/understand", or something like that. I agree with Sparkle Kitty too... everything all coming out at once.

I for one feel that fat has memories stored in them... the moment a fat bubble bursts, there is a memory (not of mind, but of body) associated with it and your body goes through those feelings again. best to keep doing what you are doing and make yourself aware, post when you feel frustrated and hopefully this too shall pass

Lipsticklady
on 1/19/17 5:54 am
VSG on 05/14/13

I was an extreme joy to be around for my 6-9 months.  My breath stunk, I burped and farted like middle school boy, I had constan****er poop so I stunk up all the bathrooms, I was meaner than a rabid raccoon and I was constantly throwing up.  Fun times.

Most of that improved.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Most Active