Hey everyone! LipstickLady here!

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/17 5:08 pm - CA

For whatever reason you are here, welcome and we are happy to see you here.  ?  

Look forward to reading your posts!

Nik

mimigettingskinny
on 1/13/17 5:22 pm
VSG on 11/21/16

Oh hey!  Giving this a try too to help keep me motivated! 

CC C.
on 1/13/17 5:50 pm, edited 1/13/17 9:51 am

Clc9 from BP! Hi, Lipsticklady! I don't support your ban. You told it like it is. A few times I might have winced slightly, but that doesn't change the truth behind your responses. 

Huh, apparently I've been a member here since 2013... Clearly my weight issues have had me opening accounts all over the "obesitywebz" for years.

(deactivated member)
on 1/13/17 6:07 pm - CA

Welcome back!!! 

Jenn1
on 1/13/17 6:02 pm
VSG on 06/04/14

Well hello girl! I have your back. It's a new year and a new start in another forum. I have to laugh. Most vets have left by choice. Leave it to you to get banned.

stacyrg
on 1/13/17 6:12 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Hey, Jenn1.  Nice to see you here.

Lipsticklady
on 1/14/17 5:03 am
VSG on 05/14/13
On January 14, 2017 at 2:02 AM Pacific Time, Jenn1 wrote:

Well hello girl! I have your back. It's a new year and a new start in another forum. I have to laugh. Most vets have left by choice. Leave it to you to get banned.

What's funny?  My very last post was PROTECTING you against that girl who was going off on you for giving her solid advice.  HAHAHAHAA!!  Jenn1 got me banned!!!

SNORT!

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

Jenn1
on 1/14/17 5:50 am
VSG on 06/04/14

Protecting little old me...Seriously that was your last post?

Lipsticklady
on 1/14/17 9:12 am
VSG on 05/14/13
On January 14, 2017 at 1:50 PM Pacific Time, Jenn1 wrote:

Protecting little old me...Seriously that was your last post?

YUP!!!  From the girl who wanted to stuff herself silly.

ISO ... New "clique" members. You must be kind, warm, welcoming, honest, intelligent, and have a sense of humor. The words "shamed" or "victim" can not be in your regular vocabulary. Sarcasm is welcome (and wanted!), but cruelty is not. You must not be a coddler or a shamer. All members are free to classify themselves as vets, newbies, grasshoppers or anything else they desire.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies, sunsets and taking off my bra as I pull in the driveway. If you are like minded, you are in!

And remember, we are ALL worthy of love, humor, and dignity.

I started a new group here for my old BP friends and any new friends who have a sense of humor. Link to join:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/real_talk

WhosThere
on 1/13/17 6:03 pm

Hey, lady! I'm here from BP to support you. Your insight is sure needed over there. The ones *****ally want to make a change over there are the ones missing out. 

Happy to move with ya!

Most Active