Hey everyone! LipstickLady here!

Maddylee
on 1/14/17 9:50 am

Maddy Lee here- I don't post much, but I love my peeps from BP! I am looking forward to OH peeps as well! 

Just had lapband removed due to erosion and hernia. Second phase to RNY late next month. 

All my best,

Maddy

Kristi T.
on 1/14/17 10:56 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Just finished reading the posts that haven't been deleted to try and figure out what happened.  I knew something was wrong, the forum seemed different this morning. 

Moogle
on 1/14/17 12:12 pm - Lexington Park, MD
RNY on 06/09/16

Well, hi. Guess I'm here now. I refuse to participate in a community with that complete lack of transparency. The last straw was the removal of all the posts and statuses in an attempt to act like nothing happened in the first place.

I am not a vet, or a pro at this whole thing. I only had my RNY in June 2016, but the advice given, especially by the vets, has been beyond helpful on my journey. Tough love is needed sometimes. I don't need to be coddled when it comes to my eating habits. That is how I ended up being nearly 300lbs to begin with.

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/14/17 11:27 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On January 14, 2017 at 8:12 PM Pacific Time, Moogle wrote:

Well, hi. Guess I'm here now. I refuse to participate in a community with that complete lack of transparency. The last straw was the removal of all the posts and statuses in an attempt to act like nothing happened in the first place.

I am not a vet, or a pro at this whole thing. I only had my RNY in June 2016, but the advice given, especially by the vets, has been beyond helpful on my journey. Tough love is needed sometimes. I don't need to be coddled when it comes to my eating habits. That is how I ended up being nearly 300lbs to begin with.

Uh Moogle? Is that a current picture? If so, you got seriously cute!

Moogle
on 1/16/17 5:23 pm - Lexington Park, MD
RNY on 06/09/16

Yeah, took it a little over a week ago at a convention. It's a wonder what camera angles and a cute wig do.. haha..

Highfunctioningfatman
on 1/16/17 5:40 pm
VSG on 08/29/16
On January 17, 2017 at 1:23 AM Pacific Time, Moogle wrote:

Yeah, took it a little over a week ago at a convention. It's a wonder what camera angles and a cute wig do.. haha..

It appears that I need a different camera and a wig then... Keep rocking it!

Jonesy23
on 1/14/17 12:46 pm
DS on 01/17/17

Didn't post much over at BP, my surgery is scheduled for this Tuesday. I really appreciated all of you whom were honest and straight forward and had everyone's safety in mind first over coddling those who were legit putting themselves in danger.  I'm not a big believer in "safe spaces" and feel if you are willing to put your behavior out on a public site then you should be willing to handle the responses. 

LPNAshley
on 1/14/17 1:26 pm
RNY on 12/21/15

Hey y'all!  Another transplant from BP.  Totally interested in the private group!

GmaDiana
on 1/14/17 3:54 pm

Good to find you LipstickLady.

MSW
on 1/14/17 6:07 pm

Hi 

another BP bod. Loved your posts and the other main players so wanted to keep in touch for great advice and support xx

Most Active