I got approved for panni!!!

Eggface
on 11/26/16 1:48 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

I'm sure your PS will rec this but... get your protein levels up and make sure you are fully hydrated right before surgery... it will help with healing. I highly recommend a binder (they might provide) but it was my safety force field LOL it helps make you feel together while you heal and helps with outcome. Cough drops or some SF Werther's you do not want to cough (ouch.) Have a stool softener & Gas X in your medicine cabinet (TMI but straining or bloating is ouch so avoid it.)

If you can upgrade to LBL or abdominoplasty I would (credit cards are accepted usually/find a 0 balance one and do it) negotiate the price... since insurance is covering fees, anesthesia, etc. it's not as much as you think.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Carbasics
on 11/26/16 7:05 pm - Etobicoke, Canada

Thanks for the tips I really appreciate it, I think I'm gonna have to get a binder for sure.

i called my insurance but they told me they need detailed information of what exact tools anesthesia and other things they are using it may be covered I called the surgeon and asked the receiptionest but she said she will find out and call me back, now when that is I don't know, and each day that passes it's getting closer to the date it's on December 6 so I don't even know if I can upgrade or if it's to late, I am going Tuesday for blood work and other things at the hospital where I'm getting the panni done, so I'm gonna go to his office and ask again, fingers crossed 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14

Kathy S.
on 11/28/16 3:03 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You  have gotten some GREAT advice.  So I am just going to add....

Let's Do The Happy Dance!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Carbasics
on 12/3/16 1:21 pm - Etobicoke, Canada

So I got a call Friday saying that my surgery date has been changed due to someone else having more of a serious case. So it's set for January 25 at 6am. I'm still pretty happy just have a longer count down lol 

Referral sent- January 31/14 Referral received- February 14/14 Information Session TWH- April 2/14 Social Worker- April 7/14 Nurse PractitionerApril 7/14 Psychometry- April 22/14 Nutrition ClassMay 6/14 Nutrition Assessment- May 16/14 Meet Surgeon - June 5/14 Surgery Date - June 23/14