New here, Seattle area

nettersc39
on 11/16/16 1:49 pm

Hello;

Am new here, and in need of advice. I don't think I would qualify for the surgery (have asked a couple times and been turned down). Am stuck. Type 2 w hypothyroid. Been trying to lose weight for a while. Tried different things, including advocare. I have been walking a lot, which is a start.

I work swing shift at a desk job. Been trying to walk during daylight hours. Also been working on what I eat. I drink a lo of water as well. Was wondering if there was anyone in the Seattle/Woodinville/Bothell/Everett area on here. Also need eating tips, suggestions.  

hollykim
on 11/16/16 3:43 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 16, 2016 at 9:49 PM Pacific Time, nettersc39 wrote:

Hello;

Am new here, and in need of advice. I don't think I would qualify for the surgery (have asked a couple times and been turned down). Am stuck. Type 2 w hypothyroid. Been trying to lose weight for a while. Tried different things, including advocare. I have been walking a lot, which is a start.

I work swing shift at a desk job. Been trying to walk during daylight hours. Also been working on what I eat. I drink a lo of water as well. Was wondering if there was anyone in the Seattle/Woodinville/Bothell/Everett area on here. Also need eating tips, suggestions.  

why were you turned down? Is your bmi low?