This is why we grieve....politics

mute
on 11/16/16 6:55 am
RNY on 03/23/15

This. Exactly this. I struggled with stress eating last week SO much. 

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

RNY_elizabeth
on 11/16/16 9:50 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Peace to us all. I weep with you.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Member Services
on 11/17/16 10:09 am - Irvine, CA

ObesityHelp would like to ask we respect each other and "ALL" opinions in this matter.  Be civil, unbiased, and adhere to the Terms of Services.  Do Not attack someone of a different perspective in the thread or via PM.   Leave the arguing out of it!

TOS -

You agree that you will not use ObesityHelp.com to post any material which is knowingly false or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, threatening, libelous, invasive of another member's privacy, or is otherwise in violation of any federal or state laws.

Violation of the TOS may lead to the thread being removed.

Thank you for your cooperation,

ObesityHelp

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 11/17/16 3:33 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I really do wish you would target the person that is spreading his abusive, defamatory, etc views, rather than pulling my post, but I understand if you must.

I posted it based on that I was feeling a certain kind of way on how this election turned out, apparently a bunch of other people felt the same way.

It really wasn't a post about politics as it was a death of some of the ideals most of America cherishes & holds dear. A good amount of people are grieving & it's a shame that some people can't understand or empathize with those feelings.

This guy is not the Trump of the boards & I'm not Hilliary. Peace people 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 11/17/16 4:20 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Why remove the thread rather than specific posts and/or posters who are breaking TOS? Many people here have been perfectly civil.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

White Dove
on 11/18/16 7:47 am - Warren, OH

I am donating to Planned Parenthood in Pence's name so he will get the acknowledgement and thanks.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

White Dove
on 11/17/16 8:54 pm - Warren, OH

I am an American. I believe in behavior that true Americans have always embraced and the basic rights to ALL Americans, regardless of race or religion. THESE FREEDOMS APPLY TO ALL!!!

We have entered dark days. Almost half of us voted for Trump. The magnitude of that mistake should now be apparent to most of you. It is time to walk back from the edge of the precipice.

America's finest days follow the darkest hours, but we need to unite and fight!!! It is NOT too late...and leave the violence to the racists, misogynists and terrorists within our country.

Trump's election is NOT a done deal, he has two CRIMINAL court proceedings looming BEFORE the inauguration, which are very problematic for him!!!

Han Shot First
on 11/18/16 6:50 am - Flint, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I actually hope that Trump does get inaugurated, because I fear that President Pence could be even worse.

--

150 lost and maintaining!

White Dove
on 11/18/16 6:55 am - Warren, OH

Pence seems to be as bigoted as Trump, but more intelligent.  I agree that he is even scarier than Trump.