My weight loss story

pammieanne
on 11/3/16 7:52 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I like to read when I come here mostly because it's usually during the day and I can't open youtube videos at work.

I hope your success was great! Love to hear about the trials and tribulations you went through to lose that much weight!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/16 8:58 am

I will say thank you for sharing your video. I wish you would have posted your journey from day to day or monthly. I know it takes time to do it. 

A lot of us like to see the good and the bad of WLS. Everyone wants to see success. When someone is having a hard time and they need support they come here. Some of us use this as our sole support system. I just know when I come here someone else may feel like I am. It does make me feel better. Some days can suck after surgery. Some maybe amazing. It is great to share stories. We can laugh and feel better that we are not the only one who feels this way. No one knows what it is like unless they have been obese or overweight.

Sharing how you got through situations help others. I know with the holidays approaching it can be stressful to people. New to WLS or even vets. Food and family can be a stressful mix. 

I just know when I was new to weight loss surgery reading posts seeing people's pictures really did help me.