Recipe book ideas

chula82
on 11/2/16 6:43 am
RNY on 12/21/16

Hi everyone!  I've been lurking around a lot for the past year and this is my very first post.  I finally have a surgery date and I am super pumped.  The BIG day is Dec 21st!!!!!  I want to start preparing some meals and freezing them, can anyone suggest a cookbook I can buy that has recipes for all different stages?

hollykim
on 11/2/16 7:03 am, edited 11/2/16 5:18 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 2, 2016 at 1:43 PM Pacific Time, chula82 wrote:

Hi everyone!  I've been lurking around a lot for the past year and this is my very first post.  I finally have a surgery date and I am super pumped.  The BIG day is Dec 21st!!!!!  I want to start preparing some meals and freezing them, can anyone suggest a cookbook I can buy that has recipes for all different stages?

not a book , but 

www.worldaccording tom

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/16 7:15 am - CA

You can also check out the recipe forum here on OH.     This is where I go when I am looking for something new to make or try.   

Good luck!

~Nik

White Dove
on 11/2/16 7:54 am - Warren, OH

Before and After: Living and Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery

Weigh Loss Surgery for Dummies Cookbook

Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Beam me up Scottie
on 11/2/16 8:33 pm
The world according to egg face blog has SO many good recipes.

You should look at it!

Scott
Kerigan
on 11/14/16 6:47 pm

Hi :)

I can't suggest a cookbook, but if you want some to chat to or walk the halls with, let me know! I'm hoping I won't be here that long but at this point it looks like I will.. I'm on the 10th floor and I think thats typically where you'll end up.