Trying to loose weight

katrinaj
on 10/30/16 9:18 am

Interesting about vegan diet, people get sick on it? I have heard Dr  Mcdougal saying it is a cure for all...so I dontknow, they claim that you can reverse heart disease etc....

katrinaj
on 10/31/16 3:13 pm

many people claim here they gained weight when doing vegan diet, did you eat more, or eat fatty vegan food, or lots of vegan sweets or just regular vegan food?

misha1776
on 11/2/16 7:43 pm

new to this website. just saw plastic surgeon today and was told that they would recommend a sleeve bypass vs just lipo.... has anyone heard of that Pompeii surgery place in Mexico..? I clicked on an add and it sounded okay.. I'm a bit confused as to why the doctor told me that this option was necessary??  Nevertheless, am serious about getting this thyroid caused weight gain OFF.  Thyroid malfunctioning after a Biote implant two years ago... and this has flipped some kind of weight gain switch in me and I am miserable. I don't have diabetes, nor pre diabetes, no high blood pressure or cholesterol.  I'm in fairly good health and at the beginning of my journey I was 150 pounds.  Anyway, a little over one year ago my PCP found a lump on my thyroid and I was seeing PCP because I gained 90 pounds in 8 months and felt like sleeping all day, everyday!!  Dr. removed my thyroid gland and I've not felt like my old *****y self since.  I'm terribly scared about this weight not coming off and I need help and suggestions because exercise and diet have NOT worked!  AT ALL!  Plastic surgery Dr told me about this website and said to read about people's journeys and that I could be encouraged on my journey.  Any suggestions... or bypass surgery Dr ideas... I'm in TX.. and the plastic surgeon doesn't recommend any particular Dr's for these.. rather suggests that I see up to 5 or more Dr to decide for myself. :/  I feel lost.