OH2016 National Conference.

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/16 9:04 am - CA
  • What were some of the highlights for you during the conference?  
  • What were some things you enjoyed or something you accomplished during the conference (Fashion Show first time participant, etc)?
  • What were some things you liked about the event and what would you suggest to make it better?

Kathy S.
on 10/11/16 2:44 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Nikki,

I have been going through the photos and it looks like everyone was having a GREAT TIME!  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

The Salty Hag
on 10/11/16 3:15 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

The highlight for me was getting to meet so many cool people. I loved being around people who "got it".

I kind of fell in love with California. 

I think getting some sponsors whose products have better stats for us would be good. I was really shocked at one of the products having 10 grams of sugar. That would make me sick, but luckily I read the labels so I didn't try them. What if someone tried them and dumped? I think D got sick from one. Yikes! And giving out bags of popcorn?! I was surprised at that. 

We absolutely need ( this was Kate's idea ) Miralax to be a sponsor and to have samples of it in the swag bags! 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/16 4:05 pm - CA

I am so glad you came, Audrey and it was great getting to meet you, T, Kate and Deanna.   Isn't Cali beautiful during this time of year?    I can honestly say that Miralax is not one that I had thought of, but is a very good idea.   I will definitely reach out.   We try to keep our bags well balanced and always take sugar into consideration.   Do you remember which product it was that had the 10 grams of sugar?    I want to look into that a little more closely and ensure we do not have that happen again.    Great feedback, so thank you very much!  

I hope you will be joining us in Long Beach next year.  It would be so nice to see you again and maybe have a little more time to talk.  

~Nik

The Salty Hag
on 10/11/16 6:14 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

I enjoyed meeting you too! I would love to attend again, I'll have to see if I can swing it time-wise and all the other fun ways that go along with the whole mom gig I've got going on these days. 

I can PM you the product info. It was a major sponsor...lol. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/11/16 6:38 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Screw all that I put em on blast, Premiere Protein right?

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/11/16 4:40 pm

This would be a good one: Holy Crap

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/11/16 5:35 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Did you see the commercial? Holy **** I thought it was a gag & it's an actual product! Ya know I got that **** on my Amazon wishlist lol 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/11/16 4:46 pm

Maybe Fitbit or one of the other fitness trackers would sponsor or exhibit?

It was pretty cool to meet Dr. Now. I wonder if people could have their screen names on their badges instead of their Muggle names? I only recognized one person from the boards, and I probably looked more myopic than usual by peering at people to figure out if I knew them.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/16 2:04 pm - CA

Muggle name!!!!     Love it!