Fluids - really worried

Deanna798
on 10/6/16 5:11 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm 14 months out from RNY, and I can't handle regular water either.  It has to be room temperature or warm, and I like sugar free sweetened iced tee, or liquid water enhancers.  I can't use the powdered Crystal Light because it gives me nasty heartburn, but the liquid enhancer works well for me.  

I also drink a lot of coffee with sugar free coffeemate creamer in it.  I probably don't drink nearly enough, but I push as well as I can. 

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Steph Meat Hag
on 10/8/16 8:17 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I had trouble drinking the first month. If I drank something cool or cold it didn't feel right.  During that time my stomach also was unsettled with plain water.  I used to take a bottle of water flavoring with me everywhere.  Both issues settled over time, until then I drank warm tea, warm lemon water, warmabout anything.  However I kept drinking room temp water such as right before bed and it eventually wasn't an issue.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com