THIS SUCKS

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/7/16 9:34 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Good point! I sometimes rely a bit too much on the shakes & bars to up or reach protein goals rather than relying on "real food".

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/7/16 9:47 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Yes it sucks, our "reward" for getting to a lower weight is to eat even less than b4, it could be that you're eating more than you think or maybe as others suggested you'll need to change up your eating routine. Our bodies by this point has gotten really really good at adapting to maintain a higher weight with a calorie deficit but it won't stay that way forever, it'll eventually let it go.

Check out the what are you eating threads in the rny forum. I only pick that one since it seems to be the most active one on the What are you eating threads, & rny'rs & vsg'rs basically eat the same way anyway.

Do you eat out a lot? It can be hard to calculate just how much you're eating there, even if you whip out a scale & weigh it. The way they cook it b4 it even reaches your plate plus the small stuff like the condiments & sauces add up!

You don't have to accept this as your final weight, but realize it might take longer than you originally intended to get there, & probably harder too.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

NYMom222
on 10/7/16 10:36 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I know when I hit a year out my weight loss slowed dramatically I only lost a few pounds over 2+ months...not technically a stall but it felt like it. I kept examining what I was doing and didn't really see anything. Then weight loss started again.

I always think its good to change up your food choices. Make sure you are eating protein first every meal and snack. Protein and fluids are non-negotiable, get them in. I always say make sure you are getting some fat....we need that too.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save