Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando

mute
on 9/28/16 12:46 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

DH and I are going to Universal in 2.5 weeks specifically for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (SQUEE) which was what I wanted to do as a big celebration for the weight loss. I've always wanted to go there but knew I never would have fit on the rides before so I'm beyond excited.

My BFF and her husband are joining us for a couples trip and we just decided that we're going to do the Horror Night thing too. I know next to nothing about that besides what I can google - I know a ton of people who've gone to the HP thing or Universal in general but none that have gone to HHN.

Has anyone here been before? Just wondered if anyone had any tips for that.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Kathy S.
on 9/28/16 3:12 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Have not been, but it sounds like fun! Take pics and share!  HAVE A BLAST!  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

jenorama
on 9/28/16 7:58 pm - CA
RNY on 10/07/13

I haven't been to Universal Horror Night, but I've been to Knott's Scary Farm in So Cal a few times.  In addition to the rides, they have scare mazes you can go through.  The last time we went last year, the lines for those were incredibly long--like an hour or more wait.  If Universal offers a premium access pass for the mazes (if they have those), I would definitely go for one of those.  

Have a great time!  I haven't been to the Wizarding World yet, so I'm sure that will be awesome.  :D

Jen

mute
on 9/29/16 5:28 am
RNY on 03/23/15

Thanks Jen! We're buying a fast pass essentially because we want to minimize the waiting for what we can and be able to do as much as possible. We're also going on a Thursday instead of a weekend because I've read the weekends are CRAZY.

I'm so excited for HP! I've heard such amazing things about it. DH is laughing at me and home much I'm geeking out, talking about wands and stuff. I'm like go play your video games and buy another dragon lol.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/30/16 4:03 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Have a great time!  I've wanted to go to Harry Potter since it opened but haven't made it there yet.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-125 CW: 121