I did! Ill post as a reply just below! :D

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 9/26/16 7:50 am, edited 9/26/16 12:50 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Talk about an awesome weekend! We hit all four Disney parks. Friday we got to Disney around 3pm, checked in to hotel and drove over to Animal Kingdom. Went on Everest, my first ever "adult" coaster. I was super nervous, but really enjoyed it! Ended up doing 3 times at the park lol. Also went on the Safari ride (which was super cool to see so many animals, normally they arent all out and able to be seen) and then Kali River Rapids (a water ride in a big circle that goes over rapids and gets you all wet). 

Friday - Animal Kingdom - Everest (3x), Safari, Kali Rapids

Sat - Magic Kingdom (AM), pool in afternoon to relax, Epcot (PM) for Food and Wine Festival. Had some escargot at France as soon as we got there, was stuffed all night. Did the Mission Space ride (where they simulate a rocket launch) and loved it. Did the ride Soarin as well, super great!

Sun - Hollywood Studios - Aerosmith Rockin Rollercoaster (3x) - favorite ride!, Star Wars Star Tours, Frozen Sing Along, Beauty and the Beast show, Tower of Terror, Great Movie Ride

One of the best parts of the entire trip? NOT WORRYING ONCE ABOUT FITTING ON A RIDE OR BEING TURNED AWAY! Wife and I really enjoy the Epcot food and wine festival, this year I bought an XL shirt :) Am wearing it in the roller coaster + splash mountain photo. Last year was a 2XL shirt and it was super baggy on me Saturday night. 

Us in front of the Everest roller coaster (Animal Kingdom)

Time #2 on Aerosmith Roller Coaster, they said to make a goofy face, so I thought we were going for terrified. Def misunderstood that one, but made for a great photo lol (Hollywood Studios). I loved this roller coaster. It goes upside down right away, cork screws, super fast, in the dark. Was awesome! Did this one 3 times yesterday :D

Before going on Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)

Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)

Food and Wine Festival in Japan (Epcot)

AMAZEBALLS
on 9/26/16 8:48 am - Dieppe, Canada
VSG on 04/19/16

Awesome!!!

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

Steph Meat Hag
on 9/26/16 9:25 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

In a month I'll be heading to a theme park and have that roller coaster anxiety.  I believe it's in check but thought I'd check with you on your height?  I think Knott's Berry Farms has some tight fitting coasters but any amount of "I fit" into these at this height and weight would relax my mind :-) 

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 9/26/16 9:41 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I always thought I was 5'10", but found out recently I'm 5'8.5"

Steph Meat Hag
on 9/26/16 9:53 am, edited 9/26/16 2:53 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

LOL yeah I was 5 10" also until I found out this year I'm 5 9".... I really wanted to be 5 10" because I have a goal of being "overweight" when I leave which is only 2lbs from now... however I'll have to work harder and get to 202lbs in order to shed the title of obese.  Thanks for the info, I'm glad you had a great time!

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com