Looking for Support

Mary Gee
on 9/21/16 6:44 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

H.a.l.a. .....  You represent the true purpose of coming to OH daily.  You offer information and support and kind words.  You've helped me many times and I thank you so much.  Although I have been struggling lately, I know I can come here and post freely.

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/21/16 6:52 am

... Be well.. And be strong... 

8.5 years on post op life... I screw up so many times...before RNY...and after... 

But as my line at the bottom said -"failure is not falling down - it is not getting up once you fall."

And the only time when it is too late to change anything is while are are dead.. Unless you get the zombie virus or get reborn as a vampire... Or aliens abduct you and bring you back to life...

Hugs... 

Btw - against my best judgement - I started exercise again... It is walking...but it is a good start. 

Note to others: you can get back to goal without gym, working out, or other legal forms of exercise... Diet is what makes the lbs drop... Exercises- builds the muscles... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

April L.
on 9/24/16 7:40 am - Edgewood, MD

This site was invaluable to me once and will be again.  I found so much support here.  It would be better to sit here at night and NOT sit in the recliner snacking in front of the TV.

Thanks for the links, encouragement ... much appreciated.

April ...My Cup Runneth Over
" Life may not be the party we hoped for,

but while we're still here we may as well dance."   ... Andy Rooney